04

Poem #3

Y/n,

A purpose
a kiss in space and time
a kiss in darkness
You bright up the line

I share with you my passion
I bequeath to you my pulse

You carry my passion
Don't go dashing

you lift up my spirit
That's no secret

With you I find myself smiling
Even when I feel like dying

Sometimes I can't help,but crying

With you everyday is sunny
No matter how much my face gets runny

A purpose,
With you I have a purpose.

-

Every week Crona would give Y/n a new poem. They would smile to themselves as they saw the girl waiting by her locker every week.

The little things is what makes the two happy. They enjoy each other's company, and enjoy the faces of each other as one gives and one receives.

Crona had in fact fallen for the (hair colored) girl, wanting her to feel loves and appreciated just like Crona had thought she deserved to feel.

Y/n on the other hand had been falling for Crona the same way. It couldn't be explained nor did she want it to be explained. Y/n knew that those silly little letters were the thing she looked to most.

"Crona!" Y/n yelled as she hurried her way over to them. She then gave them a big hug.

"W-wah! Hey Y/n!" Crona yelped as they then returned the hug to the girl.

"How are you?" Y/n asks them with a smile on her face.

"I'm good, ragnarok has been bugging me a bit though." Crona says while rubbing their back to indicate ragnarok not to 'pop up.'

"Awe I'm sorry about that." Y/n leans against the lockers, still listening to them.

"Oh! I um have another poem for you." Crona spoke out shyly as they handed out a poem in a black envelope.

Y/n's face brightened as she looked at them.

"Thank you!"