03

The next week

Poem #2

-

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Your mind is thoughtful,
And so are you.

Orchids are white,
Ghost ones are rare,
My feelings for you,
I'm too scared to share.

Magnolia grows,
With buds like eggs,
Your beauty is stunning,
And so is your stuffed animal named greg

Sunflowers reach,
Up to the skies,
My sunlight is dazzling,
And so are your eyes.

You're so pretty,
Don't let anyone tell you wrong.
If they do they're obviously petty.
They have the smell of poo

And last,
moon is beautiful,
Just like you.

-

"Do you think she liked the last one?" Crona said to maka as she was observing Corona's poem again.

"Of course she did! And I like the classic 'roses are red' style this time! Good job Crona!" Maka praised them as they smiled.

"Thanks Maka, that makes me happy." Crona explained as they shyly looked down with a smile.

"How about you find her and give her this one?" Maka suggested as they smiled.

"Okay!"

And yes for 30 minutes, Crona spent looking for Y/n.

They then saw her talking with Liz and patty. Crona's eyes lit up in joy.

"Uh.. Y-Y/n!" Crona called out as Y/n turned towards them. Crona saw as Y/n's face lit up and turn slightly pink.

She waved off the two girls she was talking to and excitedly headed towards them.

"Crona! Hey!" She said as she walked closer towards them.

"Hello." Crona calmly spoke.

These past few days, Crona felt so comfortable with the (hair colored) girl.

"Oh, the poem you gave me last time made me really happy, thank you." Y/n's cheeks rose into a rose color as she remembered receiving and reading the poem.

"R-really!? You make me happy- I mean we'll you do but not in a weird way, not that being happy is weird!" Crona bit their lip.

'I don't know how to deal with this!'

"Haha Crona you're cute." Y/n told them as she giggled.

Crona's face turned beet red as they laughed it off.

"I-um have another poem for you!" Crona said as they extended their hand towards the girl.

Y/n's eyes lit up and Crona could've sworn they sparkled.

"Ahhh!!! Crona thank you!!" She said as she quickly accepted the poem. She then gave Crona a hug.

'She's so warm'

'She smells nice too'

Y/n broke the hug and smiled at them.

"Thank you!!"