02

Poem #1

You look so Sweet, like Lilacs floating in the breeze.

My heart, it Races from my Head to toes.

If skies are blue, I'm feeling shy—

If thunder rolls you are Calm, a refuge from the Falling rain.

When spring flowers bloom, we're  bold, like Pink petals on Cherry blossoms .

When autumn leaves fall, our our feelings are gold, shining bright like Ragnarok's smile.

From Halloween till Valentine's Day my feelings will continue to Grow .

From season to season, you shine bright as always!

The one, the only, Y/n!

-C

-

"I don't know maka.." Crona told their blonde friend as they held the piece of paper containing the poem.

"Crona let me check it over! Remember last time you tried to write a poem? It didn't end up well!!" Maka said as she shook them.

"Maka you're so mean to me!" Crona wailed as they kept the poem close to their chest.

"It's because I love you, now let me seee" Maka insisted with a smile.

"Okay! Okay! Fine but don't make fun of me." Crona begged as they handed over the paper.

Mama's eyes scanned the paper as they widened. Her mouth became agape in shock. Crona stared at Maka with anticipation.  Maka was looking at it for too long!

"It's bad isn't it.." Crona whined as they tried to grab the paper back.

"No! Wait.. Crona..." Maka began to speak.

"Yes?" Crona barley spoke over a whisper.