To Be Continued

It was very late. The room was dark, a light hum was the only noise from the ceiling fan above us. I could feel Katniss adjust in my arms, rolling away from me making her ass push up against me. My eyes adjusted and I could make her out in the darkness.

I ran my hand down her body, feeling the dip of her waist and the curve of her hips. She's become curvier since having the twins, and I loved it.

"Katniss," I whispered into her ear, gently kissing the sensitive spot of her neck just below. She loved it when I did that.

"Hmm..." She stirred, not fully awake.

I kept kissing, trailing slowly down her neck as she awoke, pushing her hips back so I could feel her ass pressed firmly against me.

"Are you awake?" I asked, my finger teasing with the material of her trouser bottoms.

"Yes..." She sighed, enjoying the way my lips felt on her skin. Just hearing her moan and feeling her body move against mine was almost more than I could bear.

She gasped when suddenly I flipped her on her back and kneeled over her, slowly pulling off her trousers. Her eyes glistened at me, full of the same heat I felt through my body. When her trousers were off, she sat up and pulled my top over my head, her hands trailing down my chest to my stomach.

I parted her legs, running my hands slowly up her thighs. "Do you like this?" I asked her, laying a small kiss on her inner right thigh.

Her breath hitched as she bit her bottom lip, nodding.

I gently nipped her leg, which made her groan. "Tell me, do you like this?" I asked again firmly, and lightly touched her through her underwear. She was already so wet, it was really hard to take it slow and not to take her.

My body ached for her all the time. Sometimes I see her doing simple tasks like washing the dishes, brushing her hair and I would feel myself growing hard just watching her. She was so beautiful, no other person had the hold on me that she did.

Her head fell back, her lips parted. "Yes Peeta, please..."

I moved the lacy material of her underwear aside and rubbed her her clit. She moaned so loud, and gripped onto the sheet of the bed, scrunching it up in her hands.

Finally, my tongue found her clit. She tasted so good, she always did. Her clit was swollen in my mouth and I could tell by her moans and by the way her back arched up from the bed that she wasn't far. I licked fast, then when I thought she was near I pulled back, slowing my rhythm down.

Her legs tightened around my face, locking me where I was. I loved that I could make her feel this way.

After I thought she had enough teasing, I licked hard and fast until she came on my face. Her hands were in my hair, gripping so hard as extra wetness filled my mouth and covered my chin.

I found myself thinking back to our first few times making love, how we were both unsure what to do, what each other liked. Now I could make her come easily. I knew her spots, I knew what she liked. I knew her body just as well as I knew my own.

"That was so good." She moaned and bit her lip again, pulling me up to kiss her.

She made me lie down now, and leaned over me taking charge.

I loved it when she took charge, it was so hot.

She was kneeling over me, moving her body like a wave to rub against me. Her lips kissed my neck then nibbled my ear lobe. I grabbed onto her ass, loving the feeling of the firm roundness in my hands.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, I felt close already.

Her hand moved down my chest, then rubbed me through my pants.