Ch 8: Pregnancy Test

Breath in.... Breath out, y/n. You got this. You reassured yourself over and over in your head. Doing your absolute best to fill your head with affirmations and positive affirmations only, you grabbed the pregnancy test off the counter and pissed on it cutely. Putting it down to wait for the results, you harshly rubbed your face with both hands and whimpered nervously. You chewed on your nails in anticipation. You couldn't stop the bad thoughts from coming. Endless possibilities were possible. You decided the best thing to do was to distract yourself while waiting instead of sitting on the toilet in suspense. You washed your hands slowly while peeking a glance at the pregnancy test stick laid out on the sink counter. Taking yet another breath, you exited the bathroom and greeted your fluffy boyfriend with a kiss on the cheek.

"It's gonna be okay, babygirl. I'm right here with you."

"I-I-I know t-that... I-I just w-wanna d-distract m-m-myself f-for now.." You murmur.

"Alright, princess. What do you have in mind?"

"D-D-D-Do you m-m-maybe w-wanna w-watch a m-m-movie?"

"Of course" Nick replies with a warm smile, showing his sharp fangs in the process.

The movie you choose to watch with your beloved fox lover is Shrek 2, your all time favorite. You cuddled up on the couch with him shyly and felt his Alpha arm go around your tiny frame. The reason you chose Shrek 2 to watch was... well.. The truth is, you had been a hardcore fan of Shrek for many years. Even more of a fan than Nick Wilde... but of course, you couldn't tell your boyfriend you had more than 10 body-pillows and life sized posters of Shrek-sama. It was much too embarrassing. But as you watched the movie, you couldn't hold yourself back from squealing loudly and blushing every time Shrek-senpai did something you found attractive, which was.. The whole movie. You saw that Nick had a perplexed look on his face when you finally turned to look at him after the movie had finished. Your head stooped low in embarrassment.

"You really like him, huh?" Nick said, a little miffed as he wasn't even making eye contact with you while he spoke.

"N-N-N-No....!!!!! I-It's n-not like t-that...."

"Then what is it like, Y/n? You like him more than me? You want him to impregnate you instead of me? Is that what it is?" Nick's tone had changed. It was rougher... louder... and it kind of turned you on, but at the same time, you were scared. You had never seen Nickie this angry before... Could it be...? That he's.. Jealous...?? You smirked as you realized what your fluffy boyfriend had going through his mind. You pounced on him and stroked his chest.

"I-Is my N-Nick-senpai jealous.....?" You giggled when you saw Nick attempting to avert his gaze from yours.

"Of course not baka." He mumbled, his face a little flushed from embarrassment.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The PREGNANCY TEST, NICKIE!!!!!!!!!" You shriek in realization. He jumps in surprise and you both rapidly make your way to the bathroom but don't approach the test just yet.

"I-I'm scared s-senpai..." You say, head hanging low.

"It's okay, cupcake. I'm right here for you. No matter what." He holds his hand out to you. Blushing, you take it in yours and grab the pregnancy test slowly and cautiously. You stare at the tiny screen, eyes wide in pure shock. Your boyfriend has a worried facial expression as he peers over your shoulder to see the result as well. It's a... plus symbol.

You're pregnant with Nick's fox-child.