Ch 1: Confession

As you finish your last class before the lunch break, your heart quickly starts to pound after remembering what you were planning to do.

"No backing out now," you think with gleaming determination in every step. You go to the rooftop and see a tall, handsome, fox like figure eating lunch. You approach him slowly and mutter a soft greeting to get his attention.

"U-um N-nick senpai..?"

"I-I have s-something for you!!," you stammer as you clumsily hand your letter with a light blush decorating your face. Nick looks confused for a second but he accepts the gift with an uncertain, but almost fond look.

While he reads it, you see his ears getting redder as the seconds pass. A light blush was painted across his cheeks. He hands back your letter with a soft bark, you fall into an awkward, tension filled, silence. Without uttering a word, he slowly leans closer, backing you up against the nearest wall. Using his height as an advantage, he puts his arm over you, against the wall, trapping you in a corner.

You blush intensely as his furry lips begin to slowly lean closer towards yours. Right as his lips get close enough to touch yours--! you push him away in embarrassment. He blushes in embarrassment as he realizes what he was about to do, biting his lip in the process.

"Babygirl, I'm sorry for being so forward--!"

You interrupt him before he can finish his sentence as you lightly kiss his cheek as compensation. You slowly pull back as the blush on your face gets redder until it almost looks like a tomato. Nick stands there shocked, with a small smirk on his face as you run away in embarrassment, leaving him in the hallway alone.