Ch 7: Loving Embrace

Nick takes a seat, eyes still wide in shock by the mere possibility that you could be pregnant with his fox child. "S-S-S-S-S-S-Should I-I-I g-g-g-get a t-test...?" You practically whisper. The silence is so loud that it's deafening. You're the first to move and it's to take your boyfriend's dirty t-shirt off. He's still sitting there, fazed and silent. Only your soft footsteps to the laundry basket in Nick's room were heard. When you find yourself out of the latter's sight, you fall to your knees and cry. Why did this have to happen....You think. What if Nick senpapi doesn't even like me anymore..?? Irrational thoughts took over your brain as you covered your face with both tiny hands. After crying for a little while, you finally built up the courage to make your way back to the kitchen, where your bewildered boyfriend was.

Step, step, step.

You shyly touched your index fingers together as you walked up to the figure still resting on the chair, shirtless. Your eyes were glued to the floor but you felt Nick's wild eyes on you. Slowly, you looked up and were greeted by his loving jewel green orbs. They were full of compassion, light, and admiration for you. At that moment, you felt lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Suddenly, Nick's strong arms found their way back around your waist again, but this time, for an embrace. Your eyes widened but softened almost immediately as you felt comfort within his warmth. "Whatever happens...Whatever you choose to do, I'll stay with you, kitten. Daddy's not leaving you." he whispered in a soft tone. Tears came streaming down your flushed cheeks as you smiled and hugged Nick's large back tighter.

A/N: imagine watching someone write a fanfic in class