001

"Dear Diary, Entry 19 of 199X

I hear my doorknob shaking.Someone's comingin"

The usual silence of the hospital seemed to make other almost silent things louder than they were supposed to

For example, a few nurses running towards somewhere, [Name] imagines a patient emergency. Usually, she would be asleep by now. But her mind felt clouded with thoughts.

Thoughts too difficult for her to think about.

She sighed at herself, turning off her gameboy where she was playing a halfhearted game of tetris, deciding that it was time to sleep. She hadn't had a single satisfactory l-block in the past twenty minutes.

The bed didn't feel soft to the touch, but it was soft enough to prove comfort and tough enough to help with patients suffering from scoliosis. Like Goldie locks says, "Just right." She mumbled a few words of prayer. But as she was about to fall asleep, the way her doorknob shook slowly no moments later she shut her [Eye Colour] quickly made her eyes shoot open.

If she felt sleepy then, she definitely didn't now. [Name]'s eyes glanced at the doorknob as it shook with such force yet didn't sound as alarming.

With her flip phone by her bedside, she didn't look, but her left hand searched. She didn't have the heart to look away from the frantic knob.

The girl in merely her cold hospital gown with nothing underneath quickly searched for contacts, cursing when she backed out one time due to the shakiness of her sporadic fingers. Or well, you can say her entire hand. She dialed the third contact.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Beep

"This is Elizabeth Rossburg, please—"
"Mom... Help... Please!—" It continued on with her screech when the door burst open. It didn't sound so loud compared to the blaring noise that screamed 'CODE AMBER' on repeat. Her scream alerted the person now inside her room.

"Fuck."

She can't go to the bathroom. No! She can't, it's way too close to the door! [Name]'s eyes quickly switched to the door of the bathroom to the hallway of her room Exit and Entrance.

It seemed like minutes, but her mind was racing in seconds.

[Name] quickly stood up with her phone but after just a millisecond fell onto the floor between the bed and the bathroom; her head throbbing so hard. Nevertheless, she tried standing up, quickly running inside the bathroom and locking the door.

It didn't take long for her to fall down onto the dirty (in my opinion) floors.

Her hands rubbed her head, trying to relieve the fast beat. It felt like someone was breaking her skull with a sledgehammer. It might even be a reality with her situation now.

Her brain felt like raging waves until she felt the door behind her click. Her brains stilled. She could hear the thumping of her heart underneath the shuffling doorknob. 'Of course the person who's in my room has the bathroom key.' Her eyes widened in rage. Her hand searching the bottom cabinets of the sink for a weapon of any kind. Nothing.

But then [Name] found herself looking at the spray connected to the side if the ceramic sink.

She didn't know why, but the perpetrator was taking his damn sweet time. She gripped the short sprayer with her right and turned to the door just next to it.

She positioned her hands like you would a gun and pointed at the door that now ceased to move even a single twitch. But the knob was now on the side. Indicating it's now opened.

It all happened so quick.

The door slammed open and she sprayed the person, now identified as a man, previously behind it. He let out a gurgle before just rushing towards her to tackle the poor girl.

The floor was slippery.

Last thing she heard was a whisper or a cuss. If his face wasn't near her's she wouldn't have heard anything.

Everything hurt.

Sorry for the long update, I was having difficulties writing this chapter

He's bouncing off my booty cheeks, I love the way he rides

I could hardly breathe when he's pumping deep inside

I kiss him on his neck'n then he kisses on my busy

Call him daddy while I holler, damn that boy's so good lookin

I love this song.

Guess who opened the door lol

Tbh I'm getting uninterested in writing Creepypasta, so the updates might be once a week now. Or maybe it's just because I have a migraine lol

Peace