36.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐦

Our next stop is the church where Eren and Historia were there, and we're going to fight with Kenny. Levi, Hange, Mikasa, and I are sitting in the wagon. Armin steered, and the rest are alongside with their own horses.

"Understand? He's Kenny, the ripper. If he's still there, he'll be our biggest obstacle." Levi informs us how dangerous Kenny is.

He continues. "In terms of how much of a threat equates him to me as an enemy, No...With his weapons of his deadlier than me."

Hange asks. "I wonder how it is that you lived with Kenny, the ripper, but know almost nothing about him, Levi?"

"Sorry, I only found out his full name not long ago. Apparently, it's Kenny Ackerman."

Then, he turns to Mikasa, who hugged her knees on her chest and asked. "Is he some relatives of yours?" She shrugs and looks down

"I heard from my parents when they were alive that my dad's side, the Ackermans. We were persecuted in the cities. My mom's family was oriental. So, being different race meant they didn't fit anywhere. Both people were chased deep in the mountains near the edge of the walls, so that's how they met and married, but I never found out why the Ackermans were being persecuted. My dad didn't seem like a different race like my mom was." Mikasa explains.

"Has there been a moment where it felt like a power awakened inside you?" He asks

She pauses a moment, and she answers. "There has."

We finally arrive at the church. We hop off up and walk slowly to the old church following behind Hange, but Eren and Historia, even the tracks of the kidnappers, were nowhere to be found. But I heard Hange yells that she found the secret door.

"If my guesses are right, Eren and Historia should be down here." Hange says as she Kneel beside the door.

Then Levi says. "We should make up some plans; we don't know what might come." So we started to plan out about how we should get in and the final decision comes to that Levi and I will be the one who will be going to check it first on how many the enemies are.

We all went down the stairs, and Armin slightly opened the door, throwing out three big barrels down it. After Levi and I sprint fast while the rest of them deploying the flare signals we use in the expedition,

We immediately charge in. Sasha fires the flaming arrow from her bow and into the barrels, causing it to explode the black smoke obscures the enemies' visions. Levi and I manoeuvred ourselves into the enemies' territory. The rest of them fire green flares into the air, creating a smoke screen for him as he began counting.

"Thirty-five enemies! The gathered behind the pillars! Continued the plan! We take em all out right here!" He calls

Connie and Hange menuever themselves into the air while Sasha arrow into the second barrel, creating more explotions that cause more smoke. Then, Armin fires up the green flares to add up the smoke screen. Jean emerges above, although he hesitate, first, he delivers the finishing strike. When two of the anti-personal members saw Connie, another green flare was fire into the air. The smoke was clear, and there was no sign of them.

I simultaneously slash them on the stomach. As I moved to return back to the smoke, another enemy aimed the gun on me, causing my eyes to widen. Before I had time to react, Connie killed him from behind. Then, another anti-personnel member charges at us, thanks with my Ackerman and Frostberg bloodlines running on me; I can move and kill them quickly and easily.