Sweet V/S Sour

If u like the chapter then kindly do vote and comment

Sneaking out of the mansion has not been easy. I have to come up with different excuses to meet with Sumedh. Our relationship is still secret. None knows about it except both of us. These four
months have been spent so well. Though the constant bickering of my mother has made me dejected sometimes, I am satisfied with my life. I have opened up to Sumedh also. He is just a perfect definition of sweet and caring boyfriend. We have gone in a few dates where we have got to know each other personally. I have come to know about his favorites and some of his memorable memories. He has marked that his responsibilities as a prince is his main priority. Then comes his job and his family. He is not a workaholic person but he is strictly professional and passionate about his works. He is always there for me during those days. He knows me very well. The happiness which I was craving for so long ,I have got from Sumedh. He makes me happy.

I have showed him my stories, poems and quotes which I write. I have never thought that I would be appreciated by someone for writing these things. But Sumedh has made it possible. He even has insisted on me for trying on writing profession which I have politely declined since my mother is not exactly fond of writers. But he has also promised that he is not going to give up so easily. He also knows my mother. I still have remembered when I told him about my mother, he became so enraged that he was ready to come face to face with my mother. I have never seen him so furious and serious except that time. He even decided to reject the proposal of Ashi's marriage with him directly in front of my parents. But I haven't let it happen because it will complicate the problems more.

If my parents come to know about my relationship, my mother can do something beyond our imagination. Most importantly, it's involved with Ashi's life and I can't risk it. My mother has tried different ways to set up Ashi with Sumedh. But they both have declined making excuses. Well, I don't know about Ashi. She is being distant with everyone nowadays. She doesn't listen to mother like she used to do. Even she goes out of mansion everyday and comes quite late. Sometimes, she has to face mother's wrath. I still need times to adjust with everything and then I should decide about future. Firstly, I have to confess my love to Sumedh. During those days, I have atleast realized that I too have fallen for him. I too love him.

Today, I have told my mother that I am going to library which is not technically wrong. I meet Sumedh in the garden which is just situated behind the library. None is allowed to go there except the library authorities. But Sumedh has manged to convince them by giving money. Mostly, they have been agreed because Sumedh is a prince. The garden is the usual spot for our meeting. Sometimes, I go to his office also but it's very rare. We almost meet at night.Rehana knows about us. She is also elated to know about us. Sometimes, she teases me with his name.

I twirl checking myself in the mirror. I am quite nervous about my look. I never bothered about my looks much in past. Whatever Rehana used to do, I appreciated that. But now it has changed. After meeting with Sumedh, I have become a bit self-conscious. I feel the need to check if I look good enough for him or not. It's not that Rehana is not good enough for choosing outfits. But still, I need a mental satisfaction.