Weird Sensation

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

"Chala is a lady." He says in his so-called innocent tone. I pout and frown at his answer.

"Stop teasing. I know that she is lady.Tell me who she is." I whine. He laughs and stands up. Coming close to me, he cups my cheek gently caressing it.

"She is my personal assistant, nothing else." He says and I let out a breathe feeling the burden of jealousy lifting from me.

"Are you jealous, Ms Mallika?" His lips curve into a teasing smile and he looks at me amusingly. Obviously, I am jealous. But who is gonna accept it?

"No...I mean that I am not jealous." I try to sound bold and confident so that he doesn't understand that I am really jealous. He shakes his head negatively and starts to move forward. I unintentionally steps backward.

"Um....what are you doing?" I try to ask him while shuttering. I feel nervousness swooing over my body as I find his eyes directly fixed on my lips. He keeps walking towards me while gazing at my lips deeply and I keep moving backwards looking anywhere but him.

"Sumedh.." I whisper lightly as his face leans forward to my level.

Then something unexpected happens which has made me flushed in embaressement. He tears his eyes away from my lips and looks up and his one arm comes to my side. My eyes follow his movement when I find him locking the door behind me.

Damn, he was going to lock the door only !

My head hits the door. I understand that he has successfully trapped me between him and the door. His eyes are now boring into my eyes which is enough to take my breath away. His fingers trace from my eyes to my lips and I feel a tickling sensation blowing over my stomach. My lips gets part unknowingly as he leans towards me.

"Welcome in my company." He says huskily and kisses on my cheek making me all red. I smile shyly and bow my head down. I hear him chuckling and I look up to him.

"Come on, Mallika you blush too much." He laughs and I pout at him. He rolls his eyes and winks at me. I am going to confront him for making me blushed but I haven't got the chance. I sqeal in surprise when he lifts me in his arms.

"Put me down, Sumedh. I am capable to walking." I instantly scoff and glare at him. But he only shrugs off his shoulder and carries me to his desk in bridal style. He puts me to sit on his big desk. Then I finally get the times to observe the details of the cabin.His cabin is large. There is a big glass desk placed on the middle of the room where he works sitting on his comfortable moving chair. There is coal black bookcase lining the entire right hand wall in which books are placed in rows accordingly. And on the either side of it, there are a huge plant. There is a leather couch situated beside his table. I look in aww to find this cabin perfect with everything neatly placed on its respective places.

I jerk up from my inspection when Sumedh clicks his fingers infront of my face.

"Done checking out my cabin ?" He asks me when I just nod timidly.