Goodbye?

The following chapter has some disturbing content in terms of self harm and violence

The following chapter has some disturbing content in terms of self harm and violence. If you are uncomfortable, you can skip the part.

MALLIKA

My eyes flutter closed as his lips descends on mine with full force and intensity. I stand still in shock when his lips move against mine fiercely taking my breath away. It's clear that he is furious. With the intensity and rough kiss of him, it can be considered as hard and overpowering kiss. In one word, it's raw. My heart wants me to kiss him back but my mind keeps refusing to reciprocate the kiss. With his burning and passionate kiss, it's making me dizzy and my breath almost leaving me. I have almost forgot that there are people here. Before I could embaress myself more by losing control, he pulls away from me leaving me panting for air.

As I open my eyes, those meet with the eyes of the person I love. He has rage filled in his eyes as he is throwing daggers at me through his eyes. His breathing is frantic as his jaw clenches and unclenches at that time. Before I can react or say anything, I am again cut off in middle when he latches his lips on me for the second time. My eyes widen in disbelief on how he is kissing me infront of everyone.

Again, this is Prince Sumedh Agarwal we are talking about.

Despite how much he can be sweet and gentle , he indeed is the man who holds the authority in any place.

My chest rises up and and down as it's getting difficult to breathe. My hands move up to fist his shirt in my grip. But he refuses outrightly, busy claiming me and punishing me. The gentleness of his kisses earlier are missing. You know what they say, a kiss laced with anger and frustration.

"Ummm.."

I hit on his chest trying to be free from his grip. Suddenly his lips leave mine and he is ripped off me. The next thing I know that a sharp sound echoes in the room and we all let out gasps of shock.

King Rudra has slapped Sumedh.

"WHAT A STUNT YOU HAVE JUST PULLED NOW! HAVE YOU GONE FUCKING MAD THAT YOU HAVE FORGOT YOUR MANNERS? YOUR PARENTS AND SOON TO BE IN-LAWS ARE HERE AND YOU ARE KISSING THE SISTER OF YOUR FIANCEE AFTER CLEARLY KNOWING THAT TODAY , YOU ARE GOING TO BE ENGAGED WITH ASHI."

King Rudra yells loudly highlighting each and every word correctly.

"Exactly, I didn't expect such a behavior from you, Prince Sumedh. We have heard how well mannered and distinguished person you are in real. And here you are trying to cheat on my daughter." My father steps forward, his gaze fixed on Sumedh. He is staring at him very calculatively with hard expression. King Rudra has the same reaction just like my father.

Fresh tears form in my eyes and I lower my head in shame. It's all because of me.

THIRD PERSON

"I have never imagined my own son would stoop up in such a level where he would forget about his parent's prestige." Rudra exclaimes gritting his teeth.