A Bold New Moebius (Part 1: Unwelcome Guests!)

Start from the beginning

"Hmph. And here I thought you 'Freedom Fighters' had more fight in you."

(Is it just me, or do they all look like communists? Or whatever?)

Antoine's doppelganger, Patch, then walks out before the portal begins to spark with purple electricity. A maniacal laughter is heard before an amethyst blur flies out and flies through the roof. Alicia and the other Suppression Squad members all watch like they weren't surprised while Tails and Rotor look at the hole in the roof with fear. They both know who just entered their dimension.

"Always impatient, that one is," Alicia says with an amused smirk before it drops. "Patch, if you'd be so kind as to inform her 'highness' that the area is secure?"

"Madam?" Patch calls to the portal as it shimmers.

"I heard," a familiar voice says and Fiona walks through. "And you'd better watch your tone princess. Alright, Suppression Squad. Press forward!"

Meanwhile, all the way over in New Mobotropolis, two figures are seen lying down on the roof of a house together

Meanwhile, all the way over in New Mobotropolis, two figures are seen lying down on the roof of a house together. One was human while the other was a lynx.

"Hey, listen to this," Nicole tells her boyfriend as a holographic screen hovers from her hand and she reads from it. "'One theory states that one of Y/n L/n's new abilities is to hypnotize anyone with a weaker will than he has, resulting in the Freedom Fighters joining his cult of menaces and evil'? What?"

Nicole bursts into a fit of giggles and laughter as Y/n groans.

"No, please!" he says to his girlfriend. "Put it away! Put it away!"

"Yes, my Chaos Lord," Nicole says in a joking manner as she puts away the holographic screen.

Y/n sighs as he looks up at the sky above, enjoying watching the clouds glide by with Nicole. When he was in the Arc, he used to watch the stars with Maria and Shadow. It calmed him. But since he's been on Mobius he's rarely ever had a chance to relax and just... be. There were no stars, but the clouds were just as good. He liked clouds. They reminded him of nebulae in space... and cotton candy.

"Can we just... stay up here forever?" he asks the holo-lynx. "It's too crazy down there with them for me."

"Well, I don't think that's how problems go away," the AI tells the human as she turns to look at him. "You're going to have to face them head-on eventually."

"Yeah," Y/n says with a smile as he turns to his side towards Nicole, "but I prefer being up here with you."

"I bet you do," the holo-lynx says with a giggle. "I like it up here with you, too, Y/n. It's nice."

Y/n smiles at his new girlfriend. Even though it's been only a day or two since they've gotten together, Y/n actually found himself falling in love with the AI. He knew she was amazing before, but now he was seeing her in a whole new light. She was even better than he thought she was.