- SORIBADA with NAJEONG (feat. STRAY KIDS)

En başından başla

"Okay, I buy this one then."

"You seem to do a lot of online shopping lately? Cuz the reception lady keep give me a parcel with your name on it?"

"Ah, yeah... I use company name as address. I not buying that much. Fans might think I shopping a lot."

"You are!"

Hyunwoo interrupt in between.

"Don't lie infront of the camera. You always on online shopping and the few days later your parcels arrived."

"Hey...?! Don't exposed me like that! I just buy whatever caught my eyes."

"Yeah, even it's not functioning at all"

"Stop! I want to go out."

You get out from your waiting room and go to claw machine. "Looks it's Piplup! Yow what you doing in there buddy? Let me get you out of there. Just wait"

You then started move the claw machine after few tries you still can manage to get the Piplup.

"Uh! It's not I'm bad at claw machine. This machine has been possessed to not let people got anything"

You said to the camera while try again.

"Haneul?"

"Who is it? Sorry I'm busy a little bit"

"Me? Nabong!"

"Oh, unnie. What you doing here?"

"Duh! I just come for walk and saw you. What you want to get?"

"That piplup! I been try since forever. Why it's so hard to get that."

"Let's try this way!"

Suddenly Jeongyeon come and open the claw machine door and set up the two piplup infront of you.

"Now try!"

You try and of course you get the both. "Should make that way earlier then waste 30 minutes before."

"You been here for 30 minutes?"

"Yeah! Let's play a game. There basketball!"

"The lowest score got a penalty."

"What kind of penalty?" You asked them.

"Hmm... How about the loser doing a catwalk from here to the end. Over there." Jeongyeon say which make the loser embarrass herself if other idol come here during the penalty. After the three of you agree, the games start from the youngest which is you are the starter.

"Unnie, don't you dare to disturb me. If you do, just know what will happen to you."

You said giving them a warning cause you know them both so much. It's got two sessions since you score a lot. The first session was clean with out disturb but the second one Nayeon decide to butt in. Kiss you cheeks, back hug you then put her hand infront of you so you can see the goal. And there is Jeongyeon to stop Nayeon from doing all of that.

After you done shooting, you manage to beat the highest score at 300 point. They both left shocked.

"HAHAHA, unnie surely I'm not the person doing the penalty. And since Nayeon unnie disturb me just now wait for my revenge."

"Hanny-ya help me and let Nayeon unnie do the penalty. Okay?"

"Yah! You should make an alliance with her"

"Okay, Jeongyeon unnie. Don't worry I got your back"

"Yah!"

After that, the two keep compete and you stop Nayeon from disturb Jeongyeon and also have a revenge from what she did when you play. At the end, Nayeon lost by 8 point to Jeongyeon.

"Now, now, Nayeon unnie... You make a promise so go on. Do your penalty."

"Can we not do that? Can we do something else?" Nayeon plead the both of you but Jeongyeon has another plans.

"Nope, you must do you penalty. Come on don't chicken out!"

Jeongyeon provoke Nayeon and obviously it's work when Nayeon start to prepared herself.

"Oppa give me the camera! The legend clip about to create" you said as motion Minjae to give you a camera.

"Okay Nayeon-shi, are you ready? Jeongyeon unnie give the BGM! Drop the beat!"

Jeongyeon start to sing TT and Nayeon doing her catwalk. While she doing catwalk you're busy filming her until you stubble to something or someone.

"HANNY!" Everyone shout your name and on panic mode.

The person hold you in waist to prevent you from meet the tile. You reflect is close your eyes to the impact but nothing happened when you open your eyes, you saw Stray Kids leader Bang Chan with worries face while holding you safe.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon come to you and Chan help you to stand up again and his others members come in.

"Oh sorry. I wasn't looking where I go" you said in between.

"It's okay. Are you okay? Nothing hurt right?"

Before you could answer that, Nayeon interrupt you "Yah! Hanny, you should be careful. I told you Jeongyeon we shouldn't make this penalty. Thanks god Chan come in the right time!"

"What happened? Oi, Sky!" Changbin asked as he saw you the the two oldest.

"Oi! It's... " You was about to reply but Jeongyeon interrupt you.

"It's nothing, just a clumsy girl just lost her shit around here!"

"Yah! Unnie, you're so mean. By the way it's nothing ha-"

"Hanny!" You heard Minjae voice calling for you.

"Gosh! Yeah? Coming!"

You turn to the Stray Kids before give them a smile and bow a little. "Well I guess that's my cue, by the way thank you Chan. If not I'm maybe have a few cut now. Talk to you later Binnie."

"No problem, just being extra carefully next time. Watch where you going cuz I'm not always with you."

After he said that, his members whistle and howling on how smooth their leader make a move. And not forget the two oldest while you leaving clueless.

"Um... I will. Welp gotta go! Unnie, see you around. Bye guys." You walk a few step before Jeongyeon called out for you.

"Hanny, piplup! Your piplup!" You run back to her and collect your children. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. Thanks unnie. Bye!"

After you out of the sight, they all start to tease Bang Chan and Nayeon start to tell the boys what happen. And of course Bang Chan leave all red tomato.