📓 [18] : special chapter.

Start from the beginning

"Alright alright calm down, I'm just gonna get goldfish crackers for Jihoon, also cover up that hickey I'm pretty sure if you moved your Neck any further Jihoon would've noticed it."

"..DAEUN!!"

Jay sighs, stretching his arms out as he sits beside
Jungwon on the bed, "What's up?" Jay looks to Jungwon
Who only looks back, pecking him on the lips.

"It's nothing. It just feels like yesterday once again when I proposed To you.. And you proposed to me.." Jungwon chuckles silently.

"It's been already almost a decade huh?" Jay asks as Jungwon smiles At him, "It has... We're getting older now." Jungwon mutters out, "Oh come On, we're only in our early 30s, don't get so worried! Daeun's already growing Big." Jay chuckles.

"She gets the attitude from you." Jungwon exclaims, sticking
Out his tongue as Jay rolls his eyes, "I spoil her the most,
She's my most favorite student and a wonderful daughter to me." Jay mentions. "Who knew I'd be like this with the person I made out with at one Night?" Jungwon asks as Jay chuckles silently, "It may be just a coincidence, But it was one of the best risks I took." He whispers, holding Jungwon's hand, "Oh I know I know.." Jungwon sighs, "I'm really glad I got to be with you Jay." Jungwon whispers as Jay only smiles, pecking Jungwon on the forehead.

"I love you too Jungwonnn~" Jay mentions as Jungwon blushes, "Enough With the i love yous now, I might burst Jeongseong." Jungwon scoffs, pouting As Jay wrapped his arms around Jungwon in delight.

"You love me though right?"

"Of course I do, Mister Professor."

...

"Honestly.. Do you think it's okay to leave Daeun alone with
Jihoon?" Jungwon asks nervously as Jay rolls his eyes, "Won, Daeun's already 16, in two years, she'll be going to college, she's Fine, besides, she loves Jihoon a lot you know." Jay adds.

"I know.. I still think of her as the silly little 8 year old who always talked to Me about you when you were still a teacher.." Jungwon chuckles, "Wow.. it's Really been years since I taught.." Jay sighs as he walks beside Jungwon by
The night-river.

Barely anyones here, but the pink lanterns were bright with the blooming Flowers, it was comforting, just two of them in each other's bliss.

"It's been years, and years.." Jay mutters out, "Mm.. We're getting older.. Stuff like that.. Daeun's already in highschool, and we already have another Member to our family." Jungwon chuckles, "It's nice to reminisce the past, but I've
Never been happier with you in the present, and I'm looking more forward to the Future with you." Jungwon whispers.

"Poetic hm?" Jay smirks as Jungwon rolls his eyes, "Oh shut up.. You know what I mean.." Jungwon pouts.

"You're still mean to your dear husband?" Jay whines as Jungwon Glares, "You know i'll never stop saying shut up to you! You always Blabber your mouth at the wrong times Jeongseong.." Jungwon blushes As Jay chuckles, "But don't you like it?" Jay asks.

"..No i don't." Jungwon hesitantly says.

"Heyyy.. Jungwonn~ Come onnn~"

"..Fine."

...

...

Jungwon's eyes feel heavy from the long walk through the park With his beloved husband, looking at the corkboard filled with Memories of them together in small polaroid films, gently holding His ring that was around his finger, smiling to himself.

Park Jungwon. Something that rang to him so very close to home, It felt so much nicer.

Jungwon feels someone wrap their arms around the boy's small waist, "Mm? You're done showering already?" Jungwon asks quietly as Jay Slowly nods, the latter feeling tired as Jungwon does, "Go to bed already Jeongseong, you seem exhausted.." Jungwon pouts.

"Wanna hug you first." Jay exclaims as the younger blushes,
"Heyyy, go to bed!" Jungwon whines.

"I will if you go to bed with me..!" Jay retorts back as Jungwon sighs, walking And at the same time dragging the drowsy Jay into the bed, feeling Jay's legs Wrap around him too, "You really do love hugging me huh?" Jungwon asks
As Jay smiles.

"I'll never let go Park Jungwon." Jay whispers, "What's with the Full names huh? I think Yang Jeongseong fits better." Jungwon retorts, "No, Park Jungwon is much better. My last name suits you a lot." Jay Mentions.

"Aish.." Jungwon sighs as he turns to face Jay, his eyes
Feeling heavier as he pecks the older on the lips, "I'm glad I'm A Park Jungwon now though." He whispers.

"And I'm glad you are too." Jay chuckles with his eyes closed, Their chests pressed together as they hugged each other tightly, "I hope this'll never end.." Jungwon mumbles, "I won't allow it to end.." Jay whines tiredly.

"Mm, you're already sleepy, go to bed Jeongseong.."

Jay pouts, closing his eyes as he huffs, "Fine... I'll go
To bed then.." He chuckles, giving one last kiss on the tip
Of Jungwon's nose.

"Hey.. Jungwon?"

"Yes Mister Professor?"

"I love you."

Jungwon giggles, staring at Jay as he gives
a soft kiss on the older's lips, "I love you too."

"...Husband."

...

...