📓 [17] : mister professor.

🎧 CHAPTER 17: true love's kiss.
- i see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you
smile, smile, wishing on Dandelions all the time, praying to God that one day you'll be mine.
word count: -- 1325 words.
-- tags: our happy ending together. It may feel like a coincidence, but it was fate in my eyes. The little mistakes we made to end up like this sealed my fate with my forever one.

-

...

Jay bites his nails nervously, very anxious
About what was gonna happen today.
Valentines. Something that many, and as in,
Many couples love.

But to Jay? It might be his anniversary date with Jungwon.

I can't fucking believe I reserved the whole flower field
To ourselves just for this proposal.. I don't know what I'm
Gonna do if it fails.. Jay thinks to himself, wondering if he
Should just abandon ship and do it next week.

"You're way too worried you know Dad.." Daeun sighs crossing Her arms, "I'm sorry Daeunn.. It's just.. You know.. Dad's very.. Anxious.." Jay sighs.

"Papa loves you Dad! It's a guarantee. You just need to
Call him right now." She mentions as she gives him his phone. "O-Oh.. right.. The call.. Oh god that call.." Jay mumbled, His heart racing.

"Uncle Sunghoon and Sunoo are waiting in the venue already!!" Daeun pouts, "I know I know! Just bare with me okay?" Jay sighs Awkwardly as Daeun rolls her eyes, "Slowpoke.." She mutters.

Jay chuckles at the impatient Daeun too, as if she was the one who Was gonna propose, He sighs, waiting for Jungwon to pick up as He immediately holds it to his ear as he hears Jungwon's small 'Hello' from the phone.

"Ah, Jungwon, can you hear me?" Jay asks as Jungwon chuckles From the other line, "Hmm? What's up? Are you gonna pick me up For valentines day?" Jungwon asks as Jay sighs, "That's right.. Where Are you right now?" Jay replies.

"I'm at the office for work right now, are we going to bring
Daeun along on our date tonight or drop her off with Sunoo
And Sunghoon?" Jungwon asks as Jay looks to Daeun, noticing Her whispering the 2nd option.

"I think we'll just drop her off with Sunoo and Sunghoon,
I'm pretty sure they're not doing anything for valentine's
Day." Jay lies silently.

"Mm.. Okay! I'll get down to the lobby then, I'll wait
For your car~" Jay sighs, hearing Jungwon hang up on him
As he looks to Daeun, "We're gonna go pick him
Up now." Jay smiles as he pushes the go pedal in
His car, steering it to the direction of Jungwon's office.

"Okay okay! I'm excited!!" Daeun smiles.

...

Jay drives by to see Sunoo and the other two talking
To each other as he opens the car door, "Jungwon-ah."
Jay exclaims, calling out to Jungwon as the younger smiles,
Pecking the older on the forehead, tip-toeing slightly.

"I asked my supervisor if I could leave early for today.." Jungwon Sighs, chuckling as Jay smiles, "You guys gonna pick up Daeun?" Jay asks, as Sunoo looks to Sunghoon, realizing it was a go signal As they both nodded.

"I'll go get the car." Sunghoon mentions as Sunoo smiles, "Valentines Dayyy!! I'm so excited, Sunghoon and I were not gonna do much because It must be very crowded today.." Sunoo sighs.

"I'm so sorry for making you deal with Daeun for today.."
Jungwon sighs, feeling a bit bad that he entrusted their daughter To Sunoo and Sunghoon, "No no it's fine!! Besides, today is your Special day with each other!" Sunoo mentions as Jungwon raises A brow, Jay silently glaring at Sunoo as he chuckles awkwardly.