📓 [06] : 육.

🎧 CHAPTER 6 : ignorance.
- knowing what happened last night when jungwon attempted to be closer to jay, he starts to overthink more frequently about what he did, where he led to ignoring jay for as long as he could, he couldnt bare to see the older, and thought if his feelings were for the better or not.
word count: —- 1064 words.
—- tags: angsty? i think this whole chapter is only the saddest chapter to begin with dont worry! mister professor is filled with family fluff so i only added this for a development for jungwons character < 3

...

Jungwon sighs, feeling a slight dip in his heart as
He feels a bit miserable, somehow he knew it was
Way too quick to give up, but it was also so quick
To rush in.

I mean, how the hell could he just fall for Jay so randomly? It's Only been a month, he wanted someone perfect for Daeun, someone Who could complete their family perfectly, and that took time, a long Amount of time that is.

"Papa? Papaaa! Earth to Papa!!" Daeun exclaims as
Jungwon immediately snapped out of his trance, "What huh? Wha– Oh.. Daeun.." Jungwon sighs.

"Papa? What's wrong? You've been zoning out recently!" Daeun Complains, "Sorry dear.. I haven't gotten much sleep recently.." Jungwon excuses himself, "Mm.. Go to bed earlier! I'll give you Mr. Fluffy to help you sleep!" Daeun smiles.

"Alright alright dear.." Jungwon smiles, opening the car door As he carries Daeun down, walking to the front of the school Doors.

"Don't forget to eat okay? And be kind to others, you can stay at School for me right?" Jungwon smiles, "Of course Papa!" Daeun Smiles, hugging Jungwon as Jungwon chuckles, embracing Daeun's Hug.

"Ah, Jungwon." Someone calls out from a distance, Jungwon Recognizing the voice being Jay's, looking up to see the smiling Older, "Ooh! Teacher Jay!" Daeun exclaims, turning around, "Morning Daeun~ Did Papa drop you off today?" Jay asks.

"Mhm!" Daeun smiles, rushing into the school as
Jay chuckles, "She really is a ball of sunshine isn't
She..." Jay asks.

"Yeah.." Jungwon smiles.

"Well.. if you're not busy today, would
You wanna–"

"Sorry... I'm kinda.. Busy.. today, Jay,
I have no time, sorry.." Jungwon lies, suddenly
Rushing away before Jay could even say anything.

...

Jay sighs, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly
As he worries himself in the teacher's area, "What's up?"
Niki asks, one of Jay's coworkers.

"It's.. It's nothing Niki.." Jay sighs, seemingly stressed as his
Fingers fidgeted together, "There's clearly something wrong." Niki mentions, Jay sighs frustratedly, "I.." Jay could only say, His words a bit taken aback.

"I'm not sure.. You know, Daeun.. Right.." Jay whispers,
"What about Daeun? Is there anything wrong?" Niki asks.

"Um, It's about, her Dad." Jay mumbles, "Oh, you mean
Jungwon?" Niki asks once more, "Huh? How do you know
About Jungwon?" Jay asks, "I'm friends with his bestfriend,
Sunoo? How come you're stressed about him?" Niki asks.

"Oh, it's just like.. I don't know how to explain it but, It's just.. Ugh! I don't know anymore, we kept this thing going on for a month you  Know.. regularly seeing each other and all, and suddenly today, he's Just.. ignoring me." Jay explains.

"I mean, it's been a month, feelings can change even after a year You know." Niki shrugs.

"You're not helping." Jay glares as Niki gives out an awkward laugh, a bit Scared about pissing off Jay, "Well.. Why haven't you gone to talk about it To him?" Niki asks, "That's the point! He's been ignoring me to the point
Where I can't communicate with him!" Jay groans.

"Are you determined to get him or not?" Niki asks.

"I am.. But.. I .. I just.. Sometimes I agree knowing that he feels like It's too soon, we're just.. Friends.. After all.. The only reason why we Even.. met each other in the first place was because we were drunk."

Jay explained.

"I mean haven't you heard of that one phrase? Love at first sight? Hey, You know, you shouldn't feel so down just because it's only been a month, Love is hard, extremely hard that is, it takes time." Niki explains back.

"There are no accidents either, Jay."

"I guess.." Jay sighs, holding his head in his hands as
He feels more stressed than ever.
God, feelings are so difficult.

...

"Papa? You look upset again." Daeun says worriedly, noticing Jungwon silently locking the door to their front door as he sighs, Kneeling down to her height.

"Do I dear?" Jungwon asks as Daeun hugs her stuffed-toy tightly, Nodding, "Is there anything wrong Papa? I can help!" Daeun smiles, "Daeunnie.. Do you know when you're in love with someone?" Jungwon Asks.

"Of course Papa! Love is when you like someone because of their character, It doesn't matter how long and how short you've been together, as long as you two Love and know each other." Daeun exclaims, Jungwon sighs, his eyes widening,

"How'd you know?" Jungwon asks, "The kdramas! In Netflix! When you're not home I watch on the I-Pad!" Daeun smiles, Jungwon sighs, shaking his head, Heck.. Even my own daughter knows love more than I do.. Jungwon ponders.

"Is it about Teacher Jay Papa?" Daeun asks quietly, "Oh, I guess.." Jungwon shrugs, "Hmmm... Well.." Daeun says, tapping her chin.

"Papa, you know, Teacher Jay is a really good person. And I want the best For my papa! But I will always support you Dad, what if you try to spend more Time with him rather than thinking?" Daeun mentions as Jungwon feels a lightbulb

Light up inside of his mind, "..I may owe you one Daeunnie.." Jungwon smiles.

"You don't owe me anything! As long as you're happy!" Daeun Smiles, hugging Jungwon tightly as she wrapped her arms around Jungwon's neck, the older hugging her back softly.

"I love you so much okay Daeun?" Jungwon whispers.

"I love you too!"

...

7:24pm Park Jeongseong – 'Are you up Jungwon?'
7:28pm Park Jeongseong – '..Jungwon?'
7:38pm Park Jeongseong – 'Take your time Jungwon.'

Jungwon feels frustrated as ever, he knew he should take
His daughter's own advice, but he couldn't help but feel

So agitated, was it too quick?

You should never rush love they say, you
Should never agree to a mere stranger they said.

But, how is it i'm willing to give my all?

...