📓 [18] : special chapter.

🎧 CHAPTER 18: special love.
- everything passed by so quickly, but you'll always
be dear to my heart my love, the 7 year lock has not
broken and will probably never break.
word count: —- 1325 words.
—- tags: 7 years into the relationship n theyre still
together!! very fluffy n just a family fic ahahshhahf

...

Jungwon sighs, fixing the cans up in the cupboard as
He feels arms snake around his waist, "Jay? Is that you?"
Jungwon whispers as Jay chuckles, nodding as he rests his
Chin on Jungwon's neck.

"Gotcha." Jay whispers as he kisses Jungwon's earlobe, "You
Came home really early, where's Daeun and Jihoon?" Jungwon  Asks as Jay shrugs, "I'm pretty sure Daeun's just playing with her Little brother." Jay mumbles as Jungwon could only scoff.

Love never felt so good after 7 years has passed, adopting another Kid was something they've agreed on from the years that passed by, And it's just been a happy family ever since then.

"Mmm.. Jay, go check the kids already.." Jungwon sighs as he feels Jay slightly peck on his collarbone, feeling a slight ticklish feeling as he Closes his lips shut.

"Jay? What are you doing?" Jungwon asks silently as he
Feels a small suck on his nape, gasping a bit as he covers his
Mouth, "Jay..! What are you doing..!" Jungwon whisper-yells.

"Can I not do this?" Jay whines as Jungwon's heart sinks, feeling Like he's about to give into Jay's pleads at any moment. Jay shrugs, not waiting for Jungwon's response as he goes to another side Of the younger's neck, "Jay..!" Jungwon tries to yell as he grips on the kitchen Counters, closing his eyes in embarrassment as his face was practically red, Feeling Jay's lips all over his neck made him feel some type of way he could never Describe but a million butterflies in his stomach.

Jay's lips part from the younger's neck, rubbing it with one finger As he notices the patch slowly turn purple, "You don't wanna hide This do you?" Jay asks.

Jungwon sighs, turning around, "Yah, Not today Jay. I wanna rest." Jungwon Sighs as Jay grumbles, whining again as he makes the younger chuckle from the Older's desperate attempts, wrapping his arms around Jay's nape, "No, Not now Jeongseong. Maybe sometime later." Jungwon whispers.

"Ugh.. you.." Jay rolls his eyes, pressing his lips onto Jungwon's As he slips his tongue inside, the younger leaning against the counter Once more as he feels Jay's chest press against his.

"Hey! Daeun! Why is Daddy eating Papa's face?"
Jungwon's eyes widen, immediately pushing Jay off of him, realizing That Jihoon was quite literally 5 years old and seeing them makeout Was something that he could never fathom.

"Daeun..!" Jay says silently as the 16 year-old rolls her eyes, "Dad, if you Guys wanna makeout, make sure it's not in the kitchen! You know how much Jihoon loves those goldfish crackers, can't you guys just do it in your bedroom And no where else?" Daeun asks as Jungwon glares at Jay.

"Who taught her this..!!" Jungwon complains as Jay seemingly flabbergasted Shrugs again, "Definitely not me.." Jay coughs awkwardly.

"I got used to it you two, Maeumi and Jihoon are gonna go back to the room Now, can you guys do it somewhere else besides the kitchen?" She asks as She crosses her arms, "Yah.." Jay sighs.

"Hey, if you continue doing it I might just move into Uncle Sunoo And Sunghoon's house." Daeun exclaims as Jungwon grumbles, "Daeun! You know how those two are busy dealing with the twins.." Jungwon sighs.

"Fine fine, we'll go to the bedroom, but let me remind you that this is Your dad's fault!" Jungwon exclaims as Jay's eyes widen, "You allowed me To do it!" Jay tries to retort, "That doesn't excuse your intentions Jeongseong!!" Jungwon complains as Daeun rolls her eyes, dealing with the daily bickering her Two fathers go through.