𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Baby, wake up

"Baby, wake up. How you sleeping during the honeymoon?" Saint tapped Imani awake, and she turned in her sleep, before her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey." He smiled, and she did as well, covering her face once he began to kiss all over it, their morning routine.

"Hey to you." She mumbled, raising up, rubbing her eye. Letting them adjust to her surroundings, she stood up, walking towards the bathroom.

"Sexy ass." Saint called out, and she laughed, grabbing her toothbrush, beginning to brush her teeth.

Afterwards, she washed her face, and then walked out of the bathroom.

Just as she was about to call Saint's name, she could see him on the back patio, and she walked out of the sliding door, seeing him in front of a large tray of breakfast.

"Hi baby." She sat next to him on the couch, folding her legs under herself and giving him a hug, making him smile.

"Good morning to you too fat mama. Sleep good?" He rubbed her thigh, gripping it in his large hand, and she nodded.

"As hell. I think I needed this getaway. I love our babies, but the mufuckas is a handful." She chuckled, and he smiled.

"Nobody told you to pop four kids from that pussy back to back like that." He shrugged, and she dramatically gasped, both of them laughing.

"Actually, you did. So don't try to play like I just love being pregnant or something." She said, placing food on her plate as he did the same.

"You do. Don't lie." He retorted, and she laughed.

"Okay, fine, I do. I love the way you be on me when I'm pregnant. Like you be on me regardless, but when I'm pregnant you be babying me like heavy." She chuckled, and he smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"When you be pregnant, I be obsessed. I just find it beautiful that you literally carry a baby that we made, for nine whole months. I like watching your body change too, how sensitive you get. I love you pregnant." He told her, and she shook her head at him, a smile on her face.

"They didn't have any turkey bacon?" She asked, not seeing any bacon on the plate, and he shook his head no.

"They had crepes though. Your favorite." He pointed, and she smiled, nodding.

She kissed his cheek, before cutting a piece of her strawberry cream crepe, putting it in her mouth, looking over the view of the overwater bungalow.

They'd just landed last night in the Maldives, where they'd be spending the next week for their honeymoon.

"Virgin." Saint held a frozen margarita out to her, and she smiled, taking it from him.

"The only part I hate about pregnancy. No liquor." She heavily sighed, and he laughed, drinking from another frozen virgin margarita.