27

Five Years Later.

"Mekhi! Move!" Imani laughed, pretending to run him over with the vacuum, making him laugh as well, running away.

"And stop that running before you fall!" Solaí scolded her twin brother, on her iPad.

"You ain't his mama girl." Solaí's three year old sister, Soraya, told her.

"Ok. And you ain't mine. Get out my conversation dirt mouth." Solaí waved her off, and Imani frowned.

"Solaí, watch your mouth. Don't be mean to her. Now go clean her face since you got a problem with it." Imani told her, and Solaí frowned at her.

"Mommy but she always being nosy." She said as Imani cut the vacuum off.

"Well you don't have to speak to her that way. That's not how you get people to do what you want." Imani chuckled, using a baby wipe to clean Soraya's mouth.

"Mama! Messiah pooped!" Mekhi called from upstairs, and she shook her head.

"Who told me to have all y'all bad asses?" She asked Soraya, who shrugged, rolling her eyes.

"And you full of attitude. A damn shame." Imani kissed all over her face, making her giggle.

"Just like you." Saint voiced, walking in the house.

"Daddy!" Solaí screamed, jumping on top of his legs, making him laugh.

"Wassup lil mama?" He picked her up, and she hugged tight around his neck, kissing all over his face, making him smile. She acted just like Imani.

"Papa!" Mekhi ran as fast as he could, carrying his little brother, and Imani laughed, taking Messiah from his arms.

"Wassup twin?" He swooped him off the ground, kissing his face, before placing them both of their feet.

"Papa can you fix the game for me?" Mekhi tapped his leg, and he chuckled.

"Yeah. After you clean this living room." He told him, and him and Solaí began cleaning because she wanted to play too.

"Hi baby." Imani smiled as he left a few kisses on her neck, wrapping her arms around him in a greeting hug.

"Wassup beautiful? What you doin'?" He pecked her lips twice, before grabbing Soraya.

"Vacuuming. Your kids wasted koolaid on my damn carpet." She said, and he chuckled, looking down at the red stain on the white fur rug.

"Get a new one. That ain't coming out." He chuckled, taking the phone that Soraya had, making her frown.

"Girl you better speak." He returned the same mean frowned, and Imani shook her head at how identical it was.

"Daddy I just saw you this morning." She pouted, and he laughed, kissing her face, before giving the phone back to her and putting her down.

"Damn." Saint frowned his face up at the smell, looking down at Messiah.

"Yeah. Handle that big daddy." Imani patted his back, walking out of the living room, and he smacked his lips.

"Really Mani? Lazy ass girl." He called out as she stepped on the elevator, laughing as the doors closed.

"Lazy ass." Soraya repeated, before giggling as Saint bucked at her.

"Watch yo mouth. Foreal Raya. You know yo mama don't play that." He chuckled, and she covered her mouth, still giggling.

"That's why I don't like kids. Cause he stank." Solaí tooted her nose, and Saint chuckled, picking up his baby boy from the ground.