21

Next Day.

"I knew you was in love, but damn this is crazy." Pierre shook his head, currently sitting on his couch, his sisters on the couch in front of him.

"Foreal. Married, sista? He almost killed us, crazy ass." Zola frowned at her, but admired her ring, making her chuckle.

"I know. I beat myself up over already. But honestly, I don't know how to be upset with him. I literally feel like a princess with him. I can't help it." She mumbled, rubbing over the diamond ring that danced in the light.

"Can I still beat his ass? That bitch ass boy hoed me." Spider faked an attitude, smiling once Imani laughed.

"Yes, of course. Do y'all think I'm weak?" She asked, leaning back.

"Yes." Both of them responded simultaneously, making her frown.

"Bitches." She folded her arms, the two of them laughing at the cute pout on her face.

"That's why we was supposed to send Zola. Cause you're a natural lover girl. Plus you're innocent, and too sweet for your own good. But regardless, if he making you happy, then that's that." He shrugged, and she smiled.

"Yeah sista. I mean, even though we was fighting for our fucking lives the other day," Zola mocked R Kelly, "as long as you're happy, I guess I'll allow it." She finished, shrugging.

"Bitch." Imani mushed her head, the two girls laughing.

"Do y'all think mama and daddy would be upset with me right now? And Lani too." She mumbled, playing with her fingers.

"No. You know all they believed in was love, and thought nothing could stop that shit. They'd love Pablo if he hadn't, you know-killed them." Pierre chuckled, and Imani shook her head.

"And Milani would love his big ass as her brother in law." Zola nudged her shoulder, and Imani smiled, rubbing her stomach.

"Sexy sigh. You guys make me the happiest." She exasperated, making the three of them laugh.

"As we should. But um.... you think Saint will let me keep that money? Cause uh, ya girl needs a shopping spree with somebody else's money." Zola gestured with her hands, making a yikes face.

"Yes sista girl. You can keep it." Imani laughed, grabbing her purse as Zola did a small excited dance.

"Broke ass." Pierre shook his head and all three of them laughed.

"I have to go and see my fiancé. El oh el." She smirked, and both of them laughed again, making her smile.

She gave both of them hugs and kisses goodbye, before leaving Pierre's house, heading towards Saint's building.

She stopped at his house to make him lunch, knowing that he hadn't ate lately, then finally pulled in the parking garage.

She rode the elevator to the top floor, getting off, dragging her Givenchy slides since she didn't know how to pick her feet up while she walked.

Chuckling at a nervous Alayna who sat quietly at her desk, bruises on her face, she walking in Saint's office, closing the door behind her.

"I missed you." His large figure rose from his desk, wrapping Imani up in a hug, and she melted in his warm embrace.

"I missed you too baby. I wish you'd go home and sleep Saint." She rubbed his face, his eyes a shade of red from the lack of sleep.

"I'm good. You smell good." He pecked her lips a few times, and she returned a small kiss, before letting him go.