Epilouge

Hi!

So Finally I finished Rindou Haitani's Fanfiction and it's so shocking to see that I have 900+ reads before I finished this book! Omg!! Thank you so much for the support and stuff  you guys been giving me. I really appreciate all the efforts and good things you've done to continue supporting me.

To "Chasing Gojo" to "Fake (toxic) Relationship"

At first I'm not sure if I should just publish this book since I'm not good doing some smut scenes and all.

It was my first time after all so I guess you can understand that? (I'll promise to make a good scene next time👍🏻)

I was so shock to see I just finished this book for like Month and a Half😳

To be honest I didn't expect anyone would be reading such as Cringe Stories of mine. At first I have a trouble making this story because of Homework and I'm kinda starting to stress out and It gives me Mental breakdown. (And then there's this TR manga that really made me Cry and stuff but at the same time happy because I can see Rindou again and all of them)

Tokyo revengers were my Comfort anime (But definitely have any tragic story🤦🏻‍♂ stupid)

Tokyo revengers, I just started watching it last year, October.

It was so good so I just finished it in a 3 days? Maybe🤔

I keep on thinking what to Write on my next Story (Before I published this)

My second book were 'Goodmeowning' but I didn't continue it so I just unpublished it💀)

Because yk. Trying to match the storyline on the real haikyuu, really just.... So hard for me to match😭 I can't match it right! And the plot😤

I just hated all of it. But yeah. I'm glad I finished this after finishing Chasing Gojo. Welp I started writing Chasing gojo around August and finished it around october.

_

I was obsessed of Tokyo revengers lately so all of the idea often comes up to me (Such as Tr Fanfictions)

I'm thinking of publishing first the 'Be my Valentine' Chifuyu x reader.

But then Valentine already passed😭 so maybe next year.

So yeah. Since I already finished this Fanfic I'm gonna start writing my next story.

And the Title is.

[I'LL BE BACK ON MARCH 10 OR MAYBE MARCH 15, I'M TIRED🥲👍🏻]

Yeah. I don't have anything to say now. So....

.....

BYE BYE! THANK YOU FOR READING RINDOU HAITANI'S FAN FICTION! SEE YOU ON MARCH 10! I NEED REST.🥲 so yeah! You can contact me or dm me here if you have any question. Now.

Ciao~

[The end]