Chapter 33 (Bonus Story)

Author's point of view:

The house of Rindou Haitani and Y/n Haitani.

Y/n Haitani is baking something but then someone called her.

'Hikaru! Can you get my phone and answer it for me?'

Hikaru was inside her room, when she heard her mother asking her to give her phone that was inside Rindou and Y/n's room.

Hikaru head to her parents room and grab Y/n's phone and then answered it.

'Hello?' She asked and then a guy replied.

'Oya? Is that you Karu-chan?' Someone's voice was familiar to Hikaru.

She was processing who was it and then.

'Uncle Ran?' She asked 'You guess it right.' Ran replied to her with a soft voice.

'Mom, Uncle Ran wanted to talk to you.'  Hikaru passed Y/n's phone to her.

'Hello? Ran, You want something?' Y/n asked.

'Yeah, Are you free today?' He asked 'No, Rindou and I will have a Dinner later.' Y/n replied 'Oh... That's sad. How about Karu-chan? Is she free? I wanted to spend time with my Niece.' He said.

The sound of a no sound sorroundings... Ot felt like he is inside his car.

'Hikaru is not available too, she'll be having a Sleep over with her friends I think.' Y/n replied while stirring the flour.

'Oh...'

'Just get to the point ran.' You put the spatula on the table and clean yourself so that you could focus on having a talk with him.

Ran just chuckled.

'You knew me well, Y/n. Well basically the others want to have a reunion next week and it's better if you bought Hikaru with you.' He said 'Why are you making an excuse just to say that?' Y/n asked 'Making an excuse is great. Because you can use your head. By the way I miss killing people, Care to join? I want to kill some guys.' He asked.

'I'll pass, I don't want my daughter to think of me as a "Still Criminal" parent. Me and Rindou already made a Promise when she was born so, bye.'

'Are you sure?' Ran asked with a smirk, you can feel he is smirking 'What do you mean?' Ran hanged up the phone.

What's his deal!?

_

'Mom, I'll head now.'

'Wait, Call your Dad.' Y/n said 'e-eh? Why?' Hikaru said while she grab her phone and dialed Rindou.

'Give me the phone.' Y/n signaled Hikaru to gave her phone to You. And she obey it.

'Rindou, where are you?' You asked 'Huh? Y/n? Why are you using our daughter's phone?' He asked 'Stop changing the topic. Where are you?' You asked once again.

'H-huh!? I-I umm.... I'm inside Ran's house.' Rindou chuckled 'You were supposed to drop Hikaru at Rina's House.' You said coldly 'Oh? Am I!?' He asked 'Sign of aging.' You hanged up the phone.

And went to change your clothes, Apron-expensive clothes.

'Let's go. I'll drop you off.' You said and went outside.

You were wearing like this.