Chapter 12

•You're Crazy.•

Y/n's POV:

'Oi. Glad you made it.'

'I've been waiting here for hours. What happened to you? Y-your hair *laughs* Your hair is so m-messy *Laughs*' I tried so hard not to laugh, but his looks right now is just so funny to see in the morning.

His looks right now is so funny that I can't breathe.

Messy hair, sleepy eyes with some tear in his eyes, sleepy face and It's so obvious he just shower his self without drying his hair. I can see the water dropping on his Suit.

And it's so funny. What a good sight.

'I'm so cheered right now.' I added 'Your welcome..?' He replied hopping on his motor.

'Let's go.' He said 'Where?' I asked, putting the helmet on my Head 'Somewhere? where you wanna go?' He asked again while he start the engine.

'I wanna go to.... Oh! How about beach? It's still 4 am tho. Let's watch the sunrise!'

'Sure.' He smiled softly.

_

'Owahhhh!!! This is the best feeling ever!'

The White sand, Dark sorroundings, the waves, the sound of it and the wind blowing my hair gently.

'Hmm.. This is so cool.' I ran as fast I can to go to the water.

_

Stamping my feet and jumping. Splashing some waters. I can feel how my jeans were getting wet.

I saw rinrin sitting on the sand. He was holding something and blowing it.

'Ha... He was smoking.' I groaned.

I walk a little in the water.

The water was on my Legs now. I can feel the wave.

'Oi! Did you bought some clothes with you?' He shouted 'No?' I shouted back with a confused face.

'Are you dumb or something?' He chuckled.

I ran at him and sat beside him

'No?' I replied at him and steal some of his cigarette 'Lighter please.' I said asking for him to light the cigarette that are in my Lips.

'You should've bought clothes with you if you wanted to go swimming. I won't give you a ride if your clothes were wet.' He said with a serious face, blowing his smoke.

'Hmkay?' I replied trying to tease him.

'Okay? So you're going to just ride a bus or something? They won't let you in, for sure.' He chuckled 'Then I'll walk.' I replied 'Sure.' He said.

_

'It's getting chilly here.' I mumbled, but enough for him to hear 'huh? Of course. It's winter.' He said still smoking.

This man.

'Tsk. I'm sending a signal.' I groaned 'What do you want me to do?' He asked 'aren't you a "Gentleman?"' I chuckled trying to tease him more 'Here.' He said, putting his jacket on my shoulder.

'Thanks.' I smiled.

'Oh! The sun! It's rising.' I said pointing to the sun 'That's why it was called "sunrise" right?' He said 'Yeah.'

_

After the both of us watched the Sunrise.

We both head to the Parking lot were he park his Motor.