Chapter 10

•One-sided-Love•

Author's Point of view:

A cold winter came and Rindou with his mother and Ran, waiting for someone in Airport.

'Is someone coming for us to gather and wait for them?' Rindou asked groaning while he crossed his arms 'Yes.' Rindou's Mother replied.

The haitani brother's parents were Divorced when Rindou was still around 7 and Ran was 8 that time.

Their mother have her own family. So basically Ran and Rindou have 2 Step siblings. Their 2 Step siblings have an age gap 5 years. They're all girls.

_

'A family related?' Ran asked 'You'll see.' Their mother smiled a little while they were still confused about the situation.

They were just dragged to the Airport with their Mother. Clueless.

'Aren't you guys happy we had a chance seeing each other again?' Their mother looked at them both.

She's a Kind and decent woman.

'U...uh.. Yeah..?' They responded still confused about what's gonna happen.

'You guys will definitely know who'll we were waiting.'

_

A few hours passed the person that they were waiting have arrived.

'Mother. Did I wait you guys for long?' She wrapped her arms to Haitani's mother, hugging her tight.

'It's been a while since we've saw each other. I'm so glad that I had to see you, Aunt.' She smiled softly as she slowly turn her gaze to both of the Haitani's.

'Rindou, It's been a while huh?' She said 'A..alisa.' He was so shocked when he saw Alisa arriving, and when he found out that they were waiting for her. 'It's been awhile, say something.' She said while she chuckles softly 'Ran-san. How'd you guys been doing?' She asked 'Just fine.' Ran replied while he smiled cutely.

_

'Are you guys hungry?' Alisa asked while she drove the car 'Alisa-chan you just arrived today, and now you're the one driving the car.' Haitani's Mother said 'E-eh? It's fine mother. No need to be so concerned.' She said while she's still driving 'You need to be careful,  oh.. Have you been eating some healthy foods?' Their mother asked 'I heard you got into an accident last year.' She added 'I'm fine right now.' She smiled.

Alisa Parker is a really kind and an Innocent girl. She's Rindou's Fiancè, only jn arrangements. Rindou and Alisa were childhood friends, Her parents and Rindou's Parents decided to arranged them into marriage when they were 5 that time, but they were going to marry each other once they meet again.

Alisa, moved to US to study when she turned 9 years old, she lived there for 17 years, and Now she's back to Japan.

Alisa is Half American and a Half Japanese.

_

'We should eat first.' Rindou's mother said 'Yeah. Any suggestions you guys wanted to go for lunch?' Alisa asked 'I'll just eat whatever.' Ran replied with a sleepy tone 'Ran. Did you have a good sleep? You seems sleepy these days.' Rindou's mom asked 'Just getting busy at work.' He replied, his mother just hissed and replied 'Even if you're busy, you still need to sleep properly.'

'Hmm.'

_

'I'll head outside first.' Rindou excuse his self. And so do Ran.