Chapter 21

•Rindou In the Past•

[HI! THIS'LL BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR THIS WEEK, MAYBE NEXT NEXT WEEK I'LL POST OR MAYBE NEXT WEEK. I'M STILL STUCK OF MY HOMEWORKS AND IT'S SO FUCKIN' STRESSFUL. I HAVE TONS OF HOMEWORK TO DO FOR THIS WEEK. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND IT! I'LL PROMISE TO UPDATE WHENEVER I HAVE TIME TO DO SO. IN MY NEXT UPDATE I'LL PROMISE TO POST 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS! AND BTW, THIS SERIES WILL ONLY HAVE 35 CHAPTERS AND IN THAT. THERE'LL BE 2 BONUS STORY AND 1 SIDE STORY (FOR RAN)! THANK YOU FOR THE READERS BTW! I ALREADY HAVE 500+ VIEWS OF THIS STORY, I HOPE YOU GUYS WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE ENDING!!]

_

Y/n's pov:

It was a rainy day. I got back to my house (her parents house) I was just watching a film on our Television.

But I'm just zoning out, not really watching a television.

'You should just turn the TV off onee-chan.' Kakeru appears out of nowhere. With a towel on his head and rubbing it on his hair.

'Ah.. I'm zoning out for a moment.' I chuckled scratching my head 'Yeah you always do that, onee-chan.' He chuckled back 'sorry.' I laughs 'You should wash up now onee-chan, It's your turn I guess.' He smiled softly 'Yeah..' I replied and went to my room to get my tower.

I went to the kitchen to get some Dorayaki on the table and after that I went inside the bathroom and went to shower.

After I finished showering.

'Kakeru, have you checked Maiko if she's asleep already?' I asked while I was checking a food inside the fridge 'She's been sound asleep around 7 pm.' He replied 'Onee-chan, where is she?' I asked rubbing my towel on my hair 'She went Night shift for today.' He said, putting his face on his palm 'Hmm..' I responded.

I went inside my room to dry my hair and changed onto my Pajama's and went outside.

'You going out?' He asked 'hmmyeah.' I replied, putting my slippers on 'Where?' He asked 'Convenience store, I'm kinda hungry right now, anything you want me to buy?' I asked 'An Ice cream, please.' He said and turn his attention to our television 'okay.' I went outside.

Mom and Dad is still not home, they're still working I think? It's still 8 pm and they'll be closing the restaurant around 10 pm.

_

'That'll Be ¥278 in total, ma'am.'

'Here.'

H-huh? A ring? Ah! It's Takemitchi's ring, he dropped it earlier, I have to give it to him. I wonder where he is right now...

'Any credit card or a promo card?'

'No.'

'I received ¥500, the change is ¥222. Here ma'am.' She said and offer my change.

'Thanks.' I head outside.

_

I should head to where I thibk he'll be, right now.

_

I heard some fighting noise.

'Gosh... It's raining and they're still fighting?' I mumbled and went in there.

'Hey! What's with the fuss- D-draken!? Takemitchi? A-and you! From the Black dragon!' I was shocked that these people were here, are they the one that were fighting? What's with the noise?

'Draken.. Then wanna start fighting here?' The guy said 'H-huh? Excuse me for a moment but can any of you explain this?' I was confused, am I still zoning out? No right?