Chapter 7

•Dorayaki•

Y/n's POV:

[SEON company]

'Y/n-chan! Sorry to bother you but....Can you please give these Application and documents to our Executive Director? Manager Yui wanted me to Buy a coffee for the guests.' She said begging me to send these applications and documents.

'No.. It's fine it's fine, really.. Is this all? I really need to write the schedule that Executive will have.' I said while I carry those files. 'Ah. Yes, I forgot to tell you. Can you please tell Executive director that Lori is absent today since she was sick.' She said 'ah. Sure.' I smiled and head to Kaito-kun's Office.

__________

*knock Knock!*

'Who?'

'It's Y/n Hiiragi. Sir.'

'Come in.'

_________

'Here sir. Ah. Where should I put these files?' I asked while I strangle to carry the files 'just put it on the table.' He said while he do something.

'Please separate the Documents and the Applications.' He said 'ah yes. I'll just hand over the Application to you.' I said.

__________

'I'll leave now, Executive Director.' I said and was about to leave.

'By the way, before you leave. Did you already arranged or have you already make the schedule that I'll be having this week?' He asked 'ah. About that, I was about to do it earlier but Ms. Hana asked me to give those files to you, Executive.' I said 'Ah.. Okay.' He said.

'And also Executive, one of the Manager, Ms. Lori is sick today, so she cannot go with you this week's schedules.' I said 'Okay.' He said 'I'll get going now.' I said and left the office.

________

'Ugh... My Back hurts.' Yurina stretched 'same.' I said and started to stretch. 'We should buy some coffee.' She said 'eh? Why? Were you thinking to stay here until you finished those files?' I asked 'Yeah... I was thinking to Finish these files since Marie said that I have to finish these before tomorrow.' She groaned 'Hey. Don't believe her. Can I see those files?' I added.

'Hey! Those files was a year ago.' I said 'Mr. Hiro (Her trainor since Yurina joined the Company 9 months ago.)  Will surely scold you 'W-what!?' She asked 'Yeah.. These files were about a year ago.' I added 'S-she scammed me....' She mumbled 'Let me beat that girl.' I said 'Ah yeah.. You should go home, I need to go to my gang....' I said 'yeah sure.' She respond.

_________

[Bonten's Hideout]

'Oh! Y/n you're back.' They said 'Oh, my dear cousin is here.' Rinrin said 'Hey.' I said 'Welcome!!' Kokonoi smirked 'Where's mikey?' I asked 'somewhere.' They replied.

'Oi! Y/n.' Sanzu appears 'wut?' I asked 'You have a duty.' He added.

'A duty!?'

_________

'Fuck... Are you guys really fuckin' kidding me right now? Where the hell am I gonna buy a Dorayakiat the middle of the night!?' I nag 'uh... Here she goes again.' They mumbled '*ran chuckles* I also don't knoe.' Ran smiled 'Lol... We can't say no to our boss.' Rindou said 'ah yeah..' I said.

'Wait. Come to think of it. Mom have always make us a Dorayaki.' I said 'Mom also made me a dorayaki whenever visited them.' I said 'But there's a problem.' I said 'And that's?' He asked asked.