The maid from Wonwoo's parents house are so comfortable to get closer.

Maybe because they have know each other from past two years ago, Mina and the maid look so much happy when they together.

And she remember the maid that worked on their house, was the one who took cake Nikki the most when Wonwoo was so busy.

"Oh,"

Wonwoo startle when he feel the movements on her bump. Mina chuckles when she get to see how his hand stiff from her bump.

She then bring his palms on her bump again until he get to feel another kick.

"Was it hurt?"

Mina beam and look at her bump.

"Not really, I just feel tight sometimes to breath. But after all, I'm glad our baby is healthy."

Wonwoo bend his head down to closer his ear to her bump.

"Yah, dont kick your mommy's bump often. You will hurt her more. Be good to her when you're born soon."

She softly laughing at him. The way he tried to talking to their baby always make she feels that he is so adorable.

He even happy when the baby moves like it responding everything Wonwoo said.

After a few minutes, she starting to get tired.

"Won, I-I'm tired."

Wonwoo nodded and stand up before offer his palms for her. Mina hold him and take a deep breath.

She then stand up by his helps and Wonwoo wont let his hand go from her waist.

He helping her to walk upstairs until they get into their bedrooms.

Mina lay on their bed and make sire pillow on her surrounded was soft to make her comfortable to sleep.

Wonwoo didnt complain about having a lots of pillow on bed especially surrounding Mina, he understand a pregnant woman need a soft spot for her body.

As long as his hand can hold her, he used to sleep a little distance from her.

"Good night, love."

●●●●●●

"You sure that I dont have to be there?"

Mina laughing and shake her head but she need to respond as she was on call with Wonwoo who stucked at his office; busy with his proposal.

"Gwaenchana, Dahyun and Sunghoon are with me and Nikki to bring Nikki play arcade."

"I just dont feel right to not accompany you. I wish I can be there with you."

She grin and check her side to see Nikki playing with Nikki while Dahyun enjoying her drink.

"I'll go to my cafe as soon Nikki enjoyed playing arcade."

"Be careful, okay? Text me if you need anything and, tell Nikki to stop eating cake."

"Mwo? How do you know?"

"Mina, I'm not stupid yet. He had fews cavities, and he had told me that you always bought him desserts after school."

Mina burst into laughing and glance at  Nikki again who enjoying his macaroni.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you soon! Bye!"

"Bye, love."

They hang up at the same time. Mina put her phone inside her handbag and look at Dahyun who now facing her.