" I missed you both so very much and guess what, I've bought matching Eminem's t-shirt for us and some hot lingerie too ". She laughed and then hugged Jen.

I and Jen stayed still without responding to her squealing. Noticing this, she took a step back and observed our facial expressions. She then looked at Jen and saw the test kit in her hand.

" Is that a pregnancy test kit in your hand, Jen ?". She questioned Jen and  took the kit away from her hand. After seeing the results she blinked  her eyes and pulled Jen close to her by her arm.

" What the fuck Jen? Are you pregnant? But you were virgin? My holy God, I left you for ten good days and you lost your virginity ?". Stacy yelled at her with full of anger in her voice.

I literally laughed after seeing Stacy's  misunderstanding and forgot about the situation I am in. Poor Jenifer looked terrified and pulled her arms away from Stacy.

" No Stacy, I am not.....".  Jen tried to explain but Stacy cut her in the middle.

" Shut up you idiot !. I can't believe that you did this. Now please don't tell me that you lost it to some random college senior !". Stacy was fuming in anger and accused Jen for nothing she did.

" Enough Stacy. It's Emily, who is pregnant. She is the culprit not I am ". Jen defended her.

I am back to my tensed state because I know these two will throw questions at me and I will not have any answers.

" Is Jen right? I mean, you have an baby growing in your tummy ?". Stacy asked me calmly.

I know this calmness is like, a calm before a Storm.

" She's right. There's a baby !". I stated her and sat on the couch.

" You are freaking impossible Emily. I know you and Freddie can't stop fucking each other but can't you guys use some protection or something ?". Stacy yelled at me and threw herself on the bed.

" I was not on my pills and that's where things went wrong. I need to have an talk with Freddie immediately ". Saying this I took my leather coat and walked out of the dorm leaving the door wide open.

Sean Peterson's POV :

It's ten past nine and I'm still in the office going through some proof reading. Whilst, Daniel is in some conference with our steel industrial committee. When I was about to wind up the work for the day, Daniel barged into my cabin and placed himself on the couch.

" Daniel, am forwarding you some documents just go through it ". I informed him without taking my eyes off my laptop.

" Seriously Sean?. Can't you see that I'm tired?. From morning I have been attending meetings after meeting and because of your lazy ass, I was taking care of half of your work too. Now you want me to do proof reading also?. Don't make me to kill you with my bare hands ". Daniel literally yelled at me and I know that's my clue to stop pushing him.

" Okay, okay. Calm down. At least could you please......!?". I carefully tried to ask him to help me with some other work.

" Nothing doing Sean. I'm going home and gonna have a good sleep ". He informed me sternly.

" Uff, go then ". I admit my defeat.

" Aren't you coming home with me ?". He stood up from the couch and removed his suit coat.

" No, I am not going with you. I have some work to finish and after that, I'll go have a look at Jenifer. It's been five days since I saw her and I want to know whether if she is doing good ". I replied him simply. I am really worried about my only sister because I didn't hear from her since five days. She don't have any idea about how much of efforts am taking to keep her safe. I don't want her to get herself into any more trouble.