"I've changed? I don't even recognize you anymore and it breaks my heart, Rafe. You don't understand how much I fucking care and love you-"

"Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up!" He walked towards her, "If you loved me, you wouldn't be on their side."

"I have to be. It's the right side to be on." Iris said, "If you loved me, you wouldn't have hurt me, attacked me-"

"That's not fucking true-"

"Rafe, we can get you help, please. Look, we can, we can say that your mental health hasn't been up to par and it would help with your case-"

"No, Iris, no! Fuck."

"Please." She sniffled, "I love you, Rafe. Please."

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"I don't need fucking help."

"Rafe-"

"And if you try to fucking go against my word, my family's word, it won't turn out well for you or your stupid fucking friends."

"What?" She gasped, "What do you mean?"

"If you betray me, betray us, go against the fact that you claim that you love me, I'll make you fucking regret it. Mark my words."

Iris' lip quivered, "You don't mean that."

"Try me."

Get out of there, Iris.

His eyes were dark.

In fact, they were the darkest that they had ever been.

"I have to go."

"If you leave, you'll regret-"

"I have to help your sister."

"And John B."

"Your sister, Rafe. Sarah needs my help. Our help-"

"Our help? What, you and Maybank?" Rafe said, getting close to her as Barry finally pulled him back.

"Rafe, man, you need to chill the fuck out."

"Barry, get your fucking hands off of me."

"Kook Queen, go." Barry whispered as he held Rafe back.

"Iris, if you fucking leave, you're dead to me, I'll make you fucking pay!"

"I'm sorry, Rafe. I tried to help you, I did." She sniffled, "I love you. But I'm sorry."

"Iris, don't you fucking dare! You walk away from me and this is all over!" Rafe said, reaching towards her as she backed away, "Yeah, whatever, walk away. I never fucking loved you anyways! Have fun fucking Maybank! Fucking whore! Get off of me Barry, fuck!"

He kept yelling obscene and rude things to her as she ran from the boathouse.

And she sobbed.

And her breathing increased.

She had to find Kie, Pope and JJ.

But Rafe. She wanted to turn back. She knew she couldn't, but she wanted to.

She loved him so much. Her heart ached.

She ran as fast as her legs could take her until she got to John B's. She could barely breathe, but nonetheless, she made it.

Pope and Kie were sitting on the dock and JJ was exiting the house as she walked up, trying to catch her breathe.

"Oh good, you made it." JJ said, not looking up at her.