She is my daughter

Start from the beginning

His aura completely changed the moment his eyes settled on Suhasini. The king became her lover. Nayak noticed all these things.

Suhasini smiled in return and showed her father to her husband.

Suhasini: Appa vandhirukkar Adi.

Adi nodded his head and welcomed him.

Adi: You are very welcome sir. I'm sorry I never had a chance to come and meet you in A country.

I was supposed to come there in this week. Neengale adhukulla vandhutinga. Mannichudunga...

Nayak: It's okay.

Adi looked at the old man. Nayak looked like a dignified and calm person. He also noticed his daughter on Nayak's lap.

Adi: Ma... Did you serve something to your father??

Suhasini: I have already informed.. Let me go and see them..

Adi: veandom veandom.. you sit... They will bring it out...

There was an awkwardness in the atmosphere. Adi and Nayak looked in different directions.

Adi: I will go and freshen up. Neenga pesitu irunga...

And Sir... You need to stay with us...

Nayak nodded his head. He left the hall then.

Nayak: He really has something in him. Pona udane edame veruchu nu irukku...

Suhasini smiled...

Suhasini: Adi apdi dhaan pa... Please give him a chance...

Nayak didn't say anything in return. Nasya touched his cheeks.

Nasya: Thaathu, Daddy is good. You can believe me.

Nayak: Kanna... Who taught you to speak so well???

Nasya: Mommy... Sometimes Daddy.. and then Empress Granny.. She always tries to spend time with me. But don't I have school??? So I always tell her. "Empress granny, I have school. I can be with you only on weekends."

Nayak: Then when will you be with me???

She thought for few seconds..

Nasya: I have to inform Empress granny that I can only be with her on alternate weeks. But Dev thaathu is also there.. He loves me so much.

Nayak: I too love you so much.

Nasya: Okay thaathu... Then alternate weeks it is...

Suhasini: Nasya.. Appa you don't mind her... She loves to talk.

Nayak: Let her talk ma. En petthi pesuradhe kekurene...

Suhasini smiled at them.

------

They finished the awkward dinner. The atmosphere was still tense.

Nayak: Sadhana... I need to talk with your husband.

Adi: Where do you wish to talk sir??

Nayak: I want to talk in private.

Adi nodded his head.

They both went to his study. Adi locked the door and asked the old man to sit on a chair opposite to him.

Adi: Sir... Edhuvum pesuradhu ku munnadi... Ennai Mannichurunga.. Unga kitte sollama unga ponne naan Inga kondu vandhuten..

Appo engaloda situation apdi amainjuruchi. Ava F country ku vandhurukka nu Therinju avale paaka mattum dhaan ponen... Ana Ava anniku mayangi vizhundhadhum Ennale ennai control panna mudiyale...