"I know." Kie said, glancing back at Iris, "You know he likes you a lot, right?"

She didn't want to admit it, but she knew.

It's not like she was blind.

"I know."

"I just don't want him to get hurt." She admitted, glancing back at his house, "And you seem like-"

"Kie, it's not like I plan on doing anything with him or to him. I'm with-"

"Oh, you're still with Rafe? After everything? Thought that was done." She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Can we not do this right now?" Iris whispered as she rapidly blinked her tears away.

Iris wasn't having second thoughts about Rafe now. As much as she hated him in the last few days, she still had an unfortunate soft spot for him. She knew he was a bad person and yet, there was part of her that felt bad for him. She hated it.

"Do you even care about JJ?, Iris?"

"Kie-"

"Yeah or no?"

"Yeah, I care about all of you guys."

Kie rolled her eyes again, "I'm asking about JJ, not the rest of us."

"Yes, I care about JJ." Iris admitted, looking out the window as JJ came back outside, "A lot."

He too blinked his tears away as he got into the car, sniffling slightly, making all three of them go silent.

"Uh, how'd it go?"

JJ held up the keys as Kie nodded and they drove away from his house.

The drive to go get the Phantom was silent. Everyone was worried, especially Kie, who was anxiously fiddling with stuff in the cup holder while she drove.

"It'll be fine." JJ said, "It'll be fine with the Phantom. She'll get out quick."

Then sirens.

Panic ran through their veins.

Everyone's eyes went wide.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." JJ said, ducking as they passed numerous cops cars.

"They're still looking. It's a good sign." Iris said, letting out a breathe.

Further down the road, Barry and Rafe sat on their bikes, watching everything unfold.

Rafe smiled at the sirens, "Shit man, they're after him. Hey, you know if we get him dead or alive, there's a reward. 30K, right?"

"Yeah, obviously. That's the first thing I thought of." Barry said as the cops passed them.

"Shit." Rafe laughed slightly before seeing Kie's car drive past them, "Wait, hold up."

"What?"

"Yo, is that Kie?" Rafe said, clearly seeing Kie and JJ in the front of the vehicle, "And JJ."

"There go that little bitch, right there." Barry said.

Now, at the time that they passed them, Iris ducked as she saw the two boys.

"Fuck, there's Rafe. Don't look." Iris said, hiding behind JJ's seat.

"Odds they follow us?"

"Very high." Iris muttered, not wanting to look back to see if they were being followed.

JJ looked back at Iris, then behind her, "I don't see them."