4000 Miles: Break The Distance // Phan // Fluff // Part Two

A/N - Soooo, this is the second half of 4000 Miles, I hope you enjoy it. I wrote 99% of it while completely delirious from very little sleep lols. Enjoy!

it's split between two POV's bc I felt like I wouldn't have done it much justice if i'd have just done one

--

Dan's POV

The week flew by incredibly fast, it was now two days before my birthday and Phil was telling me he would be too busy to Skype tomorrow but he would try to on my birthday, to at least wish my birthday. We spent most of the day talking through Skype, with him being 5 hours behind we usually spent every Sunday going through the day while on Skype to each other.

"Dan, what are you doing?" Phil laughed, I was trying to reach something at the end of my bed, which meant leaning over the laptop screen to reach it. "Cleavage, Howell, Cleavage" his laughing increased when I pulled my shirt to my chin, and succeeding in grabbing the item I was reaching for.

"I was getting this!"

"What is it?"

"It's a Polaroid camera, I ordered it ages ago but it came today!" I grinned, turning the laptop slightly so I could attempt to get both of us in shot as I took a picture. "now, we wait" Phil laughing at how excited I was.

After a moment of silence, I remembered a comment Phil had made.

"You love it really" I said, watching as Phil's eyebrows knitted together

"What?"

"Cleavage"

"What?"

"You said I had cleavage when I leaned over the laptop. You love it really" I repeated, elaborating.

Phil's confused face was so adorable.

The last thing I remember was waiting for Phil to come back from a shower, the next thing I know I'm being woken up by my alarm. I groan loudly as I forced myself out of bed, I was not looking forward to today.

I ended up spending too long sending ugly morning face snapchats to Phil that I was running behind and ended up not eating breakfast. I rushed out to my car, closely followed by my brother.

After dropping him off at his school, I realized I was no longer running late and took a slightly longer route to school, mostly just avoiding going on time, to avoid everyone.

I eventually pulled into school grounds, speed walking to attempt to get to registration as quickly as I could.

* * *

Phil's POV

I woke up to a bunch of snapchat selfies from Dan complaining about school and early mornings, each of them making me laugh as I packed the last of my clothes in my suitcase.

The drive to the airport was long, it was still really early here, but I knew Dan would be in school now, or so I'd hoped. This was his last full day, he had to go in to school on his birthday which sucked, but it was only a half day because he could leave after his exam, it being his birthday and all.

I fell asleep several times on the way to the airport, my eyelids feeling seemingly heavy as I'd spent most of last night just watching Dan sleep - In a non creepy way, of course. He just looked incredibly adorable, and peaceful, and I really wish I was there to cuddle him while he was asleep.

You will be though soon, Phil, soon.

As we boarded the plane after going through security which felt like forever, I quickly messaged Dan saying I'd miss not talking to him today before opening my laptop and deciding to use my time on the plane to finish my stupid college essay.