Lullabies // Troyler // Angst // Sad

Troyler

Fluffy/Sad

Mention of character death

Based on Lullabies by All Time Low

Tyler's POV/Letter to Troye

-

Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye

It could be for the last time and it's not right.

I remember I smiled softly at you as I was dragged away to board my flight by Sawyer and Hannah, they had good intentions, obviously. The last time we spoke it ended in an argument. Maybe it was the right thing.

Dead, like a candle you burned out;

I remember getting a phone call from your brother, Steele, explaining that you'd been in a car accident, and that you had no chance of surviving as your entire body was practically broken.

Spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words.

The last time we spoke before his accident, ended in yet another argument. I sat on the edge of my bed replaying the argument. We were arguing over how you thought I'd changed and I was no longer the Tyler you fell in love with. I said I hadn't changed, we said a lot of awful things that night, a lot of them were said by me. I'm sorry, I know it's too late now but I've been thinking about it and you're right I have changed a lot. I was struggling with a lot of things, I didn't mean to take it out on you Troye.

Forever's never seemed so long as when you're not around

I haven't slept for weeks, Troye. I can't help but feel it's my fault. I know if you were here you'd be having a go at me and telling me I need to sleep because I get really grumpy when I'm tired, then you'd apologize and stay with me until I fell asleep. It's your funeral in a few days, I don't know if I should go, but I'm flying out to Aus anyway because your family insist I be there.

Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams,Waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."

It's after your funeral now, Troye. Your family have told me to rest because I look exhausted, but it doesn't feel right. I shouldn't be here, they shouldn't be treating me like family. You wouldn't have gone out that night if I hadn't been so awful to you. You'd still be here and you'd be trying to find light in the situation even though there doesn't feel like there is any.

Instead of sleeping, I'm just lying on your bed listening to the demo's for songs you wrote and songs you never used or ever planned to use, you were so talented Troye, I'm sorry I ruined that for you. I love you.

I didn't mean for things to go like this. I regret everything.

I miss you, I'm so sorry.

Love,

Your Tilly.x