35》I Understanding You

Start from the beginning

"Then who's gonna tidy our house? What I'm supposed to do?"

"I can do it."

Mina swear she almost burst into laugh if her head wasn't heard right now. Its not like she doesnt trust him, but he barely do house chores.

Although Wonwoo is a guy who is a cleaner, his house tidied because he hired a few maids. But after he married Mina, all house chores she does without anyone help.

"Wonwoo, you dont know how to cook. And you dont know how to make a difference between floor cleaning soap and laundry soap."

He scretch his head but he really wanted to ease her.

"Then, can you teach me how to do house chores without moving anywhere?"

She chuckles softly as she appreciate his intention to help her.

"Alright, I will. But dont ever mix white clothes with other colours. You will ruin the colour."

He awkwardly nodded his head and pressed her hands to give her feel relax for a while.

"Eomma volunteered herself to cook for you. Maybe I can ask her to make a meals for you until you give birth."

"Won, your mom is a lawyer."

"Maybe take one of my parent's maid for you? Only for another six months."

Mina take a deep breath and cares her bumps. He was right, she had another six months and her second trimester suffocated her.

She thought having one maid for few months wont troubling to her.

"Okay, just until I give birth. You know I dont like a stranger inside our house, right?"

Mina look at him seriously as she didnt play with her words. She really dont want to have a maids inside their house, because she comfortable to fo house chores by herself.

She comfortable to cook for her family, washing their clothes, sweeping the floor, folded their clothes and play with Nikki like true wife.

Wonwoo nodded his head and hold her shoulders.

"Today is your check up, right? To see if our baby already had heartbeat or not."

Mina look at her bump that already show a little shape on her floral dress. Today is her check up and Wonwoo never miss to accompany her to check her condition.

She nodded and tried to stand up, but he stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"Continue cooking, Nikki will wake up soon."

He look at the cutting board that had a veggies that she wasn't able to finish to cut it.

"We take a breakfast at outside and send Nikki to stay at my office. While you, I hope you doesn't do anything at your cafe. Just act like a true boss watching your employees."

"You can babysit Nikki for a day?"

"Come on, before I met you, I already be his babysitter since he was a baby."

Wonwoo pinch her nose make her punch his chest lightly. He then slowly carry her to living room and make sure she comfortable on couch.

"Stay here, I'm gonna wake Nikki and took your stuff."

She nodded her head and rest her head as soon Wonwoo walk upstairs. Her hands rubbing her stomach, trying to feel something.

And she did feel something but what make her confuse as something that moving inside her kinda aggressive a little.