FIVE || C1C4O2A5

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well, I deleted that," Jungkook shrugs. "A while ago."

"Why keep your name in the system, then?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Jungkook cocks a brow. "So that you could find me, duh."

Jimin inhales and lets it out in a deep exhale. "I have. Now?"

"I seek nothing but refuge," Jungkook sits back.

"Why here?"

Jungkook clicks his tongue, gaze fleeting to the camera before he tilts his head and looks back at Jimin, "Doesn't your leader adopt strays like myself?"

"How would you know?"

"Honey, I was in the FBI's records," Jungkook says. "I know about all his legal allegations."

Jimin nods and licks his lips, "Refuge, that is all?"

Jungkook leans forward a little, "Maybe a job too?"

Jimin raises his eyebrows. He stares at Jungkook's forehead before sighing and standing, pushing his chair back.

Jungkook's gaze follows his every move.

"You will be taken to a room to freshen up now." Jimin says, heading towards the door. "I will get back to you later."

--------

Namjoon storms past various people as he heads to Yoongi's room, buzzing with news. He found a way. A way to fix the issue.

Yoongi won't be mad at him anymore.
It was a stupid mistake, what he did. Pick the wrong guy and jeopardise their entire existence as a mafia.

Stupid.

Namjoon has never been so stupid in his life.

And that's saying something.

Namjoon pushes his purple hair back as he comes to a sudden halt in front of his, Yoongi and Hoseok's apartment. All three of them lived together in the building a few blocks away from the underground base.

The underground base was Yoongi's idea and living so close to it in a non-suspicious way was Namjoon's, Hoseok being their caretaking mom as they both went on brainstorming sessions.

Namjoon loves brainstorming with Yoongi. The way the elder thinks and comes up with fresh, raw ideas never ceases to amaze him.

Namjoon unlocks the door and is sure to carefully close it after Hoseok's repeated complaining about him slamming doors too loudly.

Yoongi's coat is hanging on the nail and Namjoon breathes deeply. Here goes.

He walks to the end of the hallway, into the living room and almost jumps back at Hoseok and Yoongi making out on the couch.

"Guys!"

Hoseok jumps off of their leader, leaving Yoongi panting on the couch, clutching onto the backrest as he stares at Namjoon with wide-eyes. Hoseok stands, dusting himself off and clearing his throat, "Shit."

"What the fuck?" Namjoon shakes his head, "Whatever. I have a solution."

Yoongi lets out a puff of breath and sits up, his back facing Namjoon, "What?"

The irritation in his tone makes Namjoon flinch and he looks at Hoseok pleadingly, trying to ask him to leave with his eyes. Hoseok doesn't notice. He's too busy setting his dishevelled hair.

"Look, I'm sorry," Namjoon bows his head, addressing Yoongi this time. "It won't happen again."

Yoongi shakes his head and lies back on the couch, one arm above his eyes.

Namjoon takes a glance at Hoseok again, who nods slowly, his lips stretching into a thin line.

"I have work," Hoseok quips and wastes not a minute in running to his room, carefully closing the door behind him.

Namjoon inhales and exhales once before walking in front of the couch, "I know how to fix it."

"Hmm."

"Do you wanna hear how?" Namjoon moves to sit on the single sofa chair.

"Hmm."

"Soobin."

Yoongi immediately sits up, staring at Namjoon, lips slightly parted. "What?"

"I want to send Soobin in."

Yoongi blinks and furrows his brows, "What is he going to do?"

"Explain that it was all just a misunderstanding," Namjoon shrugs, sitting back. "Convince Vante that's not what the guy was supposed to say."

"What is Soobin going to tell him, exactly?"

"Simple," Namjoon says, clasping his hands together, his confidence boosting. "Say the guy was a Buraq spy who snuck in and we decided to use for ourselves. He was not supposed to say Jewels are going to die, he just mistook it when we said his family's going to die."

Yoongi nods, thinking about it, "What was he supposed to say instead?"

"He was just a warning to Buraq and all their allies," Namjoon says. "That Suga doesn't let spies and traitors go that easy."

Yoongi slaps his thigh and nods again, "That's the best you can come up with?"

"It's a criminal organisation," Namjoon reasons. "Warnings to traitors are one of the most common things observed here."

"And what about the camera in his eye?"

"We were waiting for the perfect time to stop his heart," Namjoon shrugs. "Right when he locked eyes with the leader."

"How is Soobin going to get in?"

A rush of excitement courses through Namjoon's veins. Yoongi likes the idea.

"Well, we send Vante Soobin's background and alert him to our boy's arrival," Namjoon says. "That way, it won't look like a sneak attack."

"Has this been discussed with him?"

"I need your approval first."

Yoongi blows out a puff of breath, throwing his head back and nodding, "Discuss it with him. If he agrees, I will personally talk to him about it."

"Are you still mad at me?"

Yoongi looks at Namjoon and clenches his jaw before chapping his lips, "I wasn't mad at you. I'm sorry you felt that way. I was just annoyed and upset that I gave you a task and you managed to mess it up when preventing the mistake was simple."

"I'm sorry."

Yoongi nods and huffs through his nose, "I cannot risk a war with Buraq and Jewels right now. So, every interaction we have with the two should be purely friendly and not threatening."

"Why don't we join forces then?"

"You think Vante would even want to sit in the same room as me?" Yoongi laughs, lying on his side, still looking at Namjoon.

"You know, we could use his resources."

"Me showing my face to him is going to put me directly on his hit list."

"Aren't you already on it?"

"All the reason to make sure he never finds out Suga is his ex," Yoongi says. "I don't want to fight him."

----

A/N:

How was that? Did you enjoy it?

Honestly, my favorite to write rn is Yoongi😭✊ Who's your favorite so far?

Next chapter has 2400 words, baby!

This chapter wasn't anything interesting so bear with me please.

Thank you for 100 reads! This means so much! For real, thank you for reading you don't know how much I appreciate you guys giving me your time 😭😭😭

I purple you!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜