Superhero Work

*May 2015*

Daikon: Guys, just stop.

Daikon is seen in his Gi on a street in New York, standing over 4 guys struggling to break free from some cuffs after they attempted to rob a store. The cops arrived to take them away as Daikon looks on.

Officer: Thank you so much, Daikon. If there were more heroes like you, we wouldn't have criminals running off on the streets.

Daikon: No problem, officer. I live to help people in need.

Officer: And we're glad to have you on the good side. Take care, Black Warrior.

Daikon: You too.

Daikon flies off as the officers put the criminals in the cop cars and leave the scene.

*later*

Daikon soon got out of his Gi into some casual clothing as he starts walking down the street of New York.

He continues walking over the street, as people, mostly women, pass by and give him a look of an "Oooh" look as he paid no mind to it

He continues walking over the street, as people, mostly women, pass by and give him a look of an "Oooh" look as he paid no mind to it. Soon, he passed by a food stand and ordered a pretzel before continuing his way.

Suddenly, he hears an altercation thanks to his advanced hearing from the serum as he finishes his pretzel and quickly makes his way to where it comes from. He then stops by an alley as he looks and sees three guys surrounding a young teen with glasses, who is nervous and scared.

They started shoving him back on forth, before the middle one, the leader, shoves him down. They taunt him some more as the leader went for a strike and the kid looks away...until...

Daikon: Go home

Daikon: Go home.

Daikon shoves the bully back against his friends and glares at him behind his glasses.

Daikon: *looks at the boy* You okay, buddy?

The kid nods as the bullies were mad someone stopped them from having their fun. They approach them, only for Daikon to look at them, standing protectively in front of the kid, and pulls out his glasses.