Team Up

Daikon went to their apartment and grab some of their stuff, after he and Natasha found a hard drive that was put in a vending machine, most likely by Steve. He puts some stuff in a bag and quickly heads back to the hospital. He looks for his mom, but he couldn't find her, that is until he sees Steve pinning Natasha against the wall of the room.

Whatever conversation they're having fell on deaf ears as Daikon got angry. He drops the bag and walks towards them. Natasha sees him, but before she could say anything, Daikon punches Steve in the side, grabs him by the throat, and lifts him off the floor.

Natasha: Daikon, no!

Steve stares at Daikon in shock. He never thought to see him with this much strength. He struggles to break free but Daikon has a hard grip on his throat with a cold stare.

Natasha: *grabs his arm* Daikon put him down! *calmly* Please.

Daikon looks at her, his angry face going down, before releasing Rogers, dropping him on the floor. Steve gasps for air as Daikon sat at a chair, taking deep breaths. Natasha leans over and places her hands on his head and cheek as he stares at her.

Natasha: *rubs his head and cheek* That's it. Calm down. There's no need to be angry right now. It's okay.

Steve looks on with a bit of surprise and confusion. He had never seen Natasha being this kind and gentle to others, and he was confused at why she referred to 'Daniel' as Daikon. Daikon continues to stare at her and take deep breaths. Soon, he closes his eyes, takes a deeper breath, and sighs.

Natasha: There. Now, you're relaxed?

Daikon nods as he and Nat stand up and look at Steve.

Natasha: Sorry about that. He has trouble controlling his emotions.

Daikon nods as Steve look at them in confusion.

Daikon: *sighs* My real name is Daikon. Daikon Romanoff.

Steve: Romanoff? Does that mean-

Natasha: Yes. He's my son, who I adopted years ago.

Steve: *still a bit confused* I see.

Natasha: We'll talk about this later. We need to go. Now.

They nod and they quickly leave the hospital.

*later*

Steve, Natasha, and Daikon are seen walking through the mall, to look into the hard drive Nick left for Steve to see. Both Cap and Widow are wearing civilian clothing, but Daikon has a more different outfit. They both didn't question why he's wearing this.