Bio

Name: Daikon Romanoff (former last name unknown)

Looks:

(Give him a more martial artist type body, and his hair more spiky

(Give him a more martial artist type body, and his hair more spiky. His real look will happen much later in the story)

Aliases: Kid Super Soldier (got the serum at a young age)

Height: 6'1

Weight: 200lbs

Eye Color: Grey

Affiliation: HYDRA (Experimented on)
SHIELD (after being rescued)

Personality: Calm, gentle, sometimes funny, but also gets angry very quickly, due to the side effects of the serum.

Bio:
Daikon was one of the confirmed HYDRA Child Test Subjects, and the only successful one, as they wanted to see how the Super Soldier Serum can be used on children, as they wanted to have them as future Winter Soldiers. Unfortunately for them, Daikon developed aggressive behavior from the Serum, which caused him to have blind rages.

This led to nearly anyone who comes across him getting killed, until SHIELD arrived to stop this illegal experimentation. Daikon was then sedated after he killed 5 agents and injured others and was taken to Headquarters for treatment.

Nick Fury was astonished at the boy's strength as therapists tried and failed to help him control his anger, only to be either killed, or sent flying out of the room. This took Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton to come and help him with this highly aggressive child.

This was helpful as Nat managed to have Daikon calm down and be gentle. The check ups went well with Natasha being around Daikon in each of them. After these procedures, now comes to the conclusion: What should they do with Daikon?

Nat, seeing how the boy is more peaceful with her next to him, decided to adopt him as her son. She was warned about his sudden aggressive outbursts and freakish strength, but she knows the kid just wanted some affection.

Over the years, Daikon has had a very good time growing up with Black Widow as his mother and Hawkeye as his uncle. He bonded with Clint's family as well, as they were happy to have another member of the family.

Abilites:
Enhanced Strength, speed, agility, and intelligence
Skills of a Spy
Martial Artist
Using Bow and Arrow
Gun expert
Master of the blades

A/N: Hope you like Daikon's new bio for this new story. I'm thinking having this story take place in 2012, with the first Avengers movie or Winter Soldier. Still don't know which. Maybe you can help me with that.

Take care and stay safe.