Talk with Bruce

Time has passed as The Avengers have been given a lot of attention as they went around the world stopping the likes of HYDRA and other Terrorist Organizations from doing what they please. Many praise them as heroes protecting the innocent.

Daikon was given a lot of attention, mostly from the females on the internet, but he would also be praised by the children as he would routinely go out on the cities, and save some lives. He was given the nickname, the Black Warrior, for his choice of clothes and his status as a warrior. Liking the nickname, he stuck with it.

Currently, Daikon is seen doing some adjustments with his weapons and gear at the lab. Soon, he hears footsteps approaching him.

Daikon: You need something, Bruce?

Bruce: *surprised* How did you know it was me?

Daikon: *turns to him* Don't know. I just heard your footsteps and I felt your presence. It happened a couple of times back then.

Bruce: Interesting.

Daikon: Anyway, you need something?

Bruce: N-no. I just want to talk to you.

Daikon: Hmm...sure. I got nothing else to do.

Bruce nods as he grabs a chair and sits on it.

Bruce: So, how old are you?

Daikon: I'm close to 19 years old. I honestly didn't know how old I was when I was in that facility.

Bruce: It had to be dreadful being in there, huh?

Daikon: Yeah. I rather not talk about my experience inside. They always haunt me in my dreams to this day.

Bruce: Don't worry. I understand. Nat has told me enough about you, so I feel I don't need to know anything else.

Daikon: Thanks, Bruce.

Bruce: No problem, kid. So, was it hard experiencing something different you were let out?

Daikon: Extremely hard. I always have these angry episodes because of the serum and the strength I had was scary now that I see it. I just wanted to die, because I was a menace to society. I wanted to die like the other test subjects.

Bruce looks at him with a sympathetic look on his face. He knows how he felt about these thoughts and can relate to Daikon.

Daikon: But then...Mom and Uncle Clint took me in, despite being warned about my strength and anger issues. They gave me love, compassion, and careness, something I never thought I would experience before I was let out. They helped me go past my trauma and focus on my future.

Bruce: I see. I am very glad they at least knew you were just a child who went through so much pain and torture.

Daikon: Me too. I will forever be grateful for what they did for me. Allowing me to live my life in peace, train myself to be the best fighter I could be, and take down the bastards that put people like me through Hell for their own selfish ideals.

Bruce: I can see that with the look on your eyes and your actions in our missions.

Daikon nods as Bruce move up to him and places a hand on his shoulder.

Bruce: If you need someone to talk to, outside of your mother or Barton, you can come to talk to me. I can relate to what you felt before as I sort of dealing with it right now.

Daikon smiles and gives him a nod.

Daikon: Thanks, Bruce. I appreciate it.

Bruce: No problem, kiddo. Anyway, I need to go. Tony might be wondering where I might be since he needs me on something.