Ch 3: Attack on General Grievous

Start from the beginning

I looked at Anakin before turning to Admiral Yularen.

"Order the ships to stop firing" I said.

I stormed out of the command center and to the hangar. I hopped in my ship as Anakin put his hand on the top.

"You can't go alone" he said.

"She's like my sister" I said. "I'm not going to stop you from coming with me but I'm going."

"Yeah but you're gonna need a bigger ship than this beauty" he said.

I rolled my eyes getting out. Cal slowly walked up as I shook my head.

"You'll stay here with Masters Plo and Kenobi" I said.

"Fine" he said turning back around.

"At least your padawan listens" Anakin said.

"Ahsoka is quite literally a miniature version of you, so her not listening sounds about right" I said as we got onto a bigger ship.

"Hey!" He said.

"It's common knowledge" I said. "You've got a plan to get on that ship yet?"

"Yep" he said turning on the ship.

"But is there a plan B?" I asked.

"No well at least not yet" he said.

"Ahh yes, I love going on missions with you" I said.

"Of course you do, my beautiful wife" he said.

I smiled as we flew off the hangar. We approached the ship as I took a deep breath.

"They spot us, we'll be pulverized" I said.

"They're too busy repairing the ship" he said.

"That's reassuring" I said.

He spun the ship before attaching it to one of the emergency docks. We got on the lift as it went up.

"This is a crazy idea" I said. "Also spinning is not flying."

"But it's a good trick" he smirked.

"We cannot be spotted" I said.

The doors opened revealing two droids. I grabbed one of my sabers cutting the droids head off. I clipped it back onto my belt looking around.

"You stay here R-2" Anakin said.

We ran down the hall as my comm began beeping. I held my arm up, stopping.

"Yes" I said.

"Master" Cal said. "We've found the senator. I'm patching her through."

"Padme" I said.

"Luna" she said.

"Are you okay? Where are you?" I asked.

"On the lower levels. I'm fine but I don't know for how long. Droids are everywhere" she said.

"Anakin and I are on board too" I said.

"What? What are you going here?" She asked.

"We came to get you off this ship. Don't sound too appreciative" I said. "Cal, how can we get to the senator?"

"According to our scans, there seems to be a large open area in the center of the ship. It should be halfway between the two of you" he said.

"We're on our way" I said.

We continued on down the hall looking around for Padme as we reached the center.

"She should be here" I said.