Tears brimmed in her eyes, and roll down from her eyes, she felt her head heavy, her eyes dropping, and sleep took over her, she didn't even realised!

~
Next morning Everyone woke up and got busy in some or other work, Usman and Rayan left for hospital with his father, for his surgery, ladies forced them to take them too, but grandpa, ordered them to stay at home, and in hospital they will get anxious, worried and tired too!

Zaviyaar woke up a little early, as the whole responsibility is on his shoulders, he was not able to sleeping whole night, one side he was happy that he got married to that girl whom he known for years, and he like her too, but on that other side he was thinking about what she think about him, they both didn't find any time to talk about this, He's sure about his feelings but he want to know did she got agree for marriage just because family forced her or she wanted too!

"Someone is looking good" Saad teased Him as he just entered in the house, After some work , when he saw him entering in the house rolling the sleeves of his grey buttoned shirt, paired up with blue jeans, Zaviyaar shook his head at his comment and frowned seeing everyone present without Aayat.

"Where is Aayat by the way" Saad just asked when Zaviyay was about to ask.

"She's not opening the door of her room, Even Eshal slept in the guest room last night, I don't know what's wrong with her" Ayesha replied them getting worried about her, Zaviyaar frowned

"Don't tell me you guys forced her for this Marriage" Zaviyaar asked them furiously, he didn't want that to happen, he was kinda feeling bad about it, because for him, Aayat come before everything!

"Of course not Zavi, why will we force her, she got agreed by her own" Ayesha replied, giving her a disbelief look

"I'll talk to her again" Eshal said looking at them

"You stay here, let me talk to her" He said stopping her, Eshal looked at him, and open her mouth to say something but, Zaviyaar just walked towards her room.

"Aayat open the door, I need to talk to you" Zaviyaar said strictly knocking the door of her room. Aayat who was lying on her bed, not feeling like getting up, her eyes shot open, when she heard his voice she got up slowly, taking a deep breath she answered

"I don't want to talk to anyone please leave Zavi" She replied politely not wanting to face him in this condition.

"Aayat open the door, or else you know me i can break this door" He said loudly she flinched listening his shout for the first time knowing some or other day they have to talk,

The door opened, Zaviyaar got startle seeing her condition, She was same dress, her cheeks has dried tear strains, hair messed up.

"What have you done to yourself?" He asked her worriedly, and tensed, Aayat turned her face to other side.