'Aw! The ghost has a crush on him.'

Alyssa smirked at Harry who gave an annoyed look back. Harry jumped in, then Alyssa, then Ron. Harry and Ron screamed loudly whilst Alyssa laughed, all three of them having a rough landing on small animal skeletons. They pointed their wands at Lockhart, before looking down at their feet.
'Ugh.'

'That's disgusting!'
'Did you really just jump down a hole with no way to get back out again?' Lily asked in disbelief.
'This is why you need Hermione.' Remus added with a nod.

'Ew!'
'Now, remember, any sign of movement, close your eyes straight away.'
'Go on.'

Harry and Alyssa walked through the opening first, Lockhart following them at wandpoint and Ron coming up the rear. Harry stopped, trying to figure out which direction they should go.
'This way.'

Harry rushed forward to examine a snake skin on the ground, Alyssa following him and wrinkling her noise up at the sight.
'What's this?'
'It looks like a...snake.'
'It's a snakeskin.'
'Bloody hell. Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long. Or more.'

'Great Merlin.' Andy breathed in shock.
'I think that's the sign to turn back.' Barty added.

Lockhart proceeded to "faint", the three Gryffindors exchanging exasperated looks.

There were lots of eye rolls.
'What a coward.'
'It's a literal snake skin, not a snake you wuss.' 

'Are you kidding me?'
'Heart of a lion, this one.'
Lockhart then jumped up, grabbing Ron's wand and pointing it at the three.

'WOAH!'
They all looked shocked and angry.
'How dare he!'

'The adventure ends here, boys and girl, but don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl, how you three tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So... You first, Mr. Potter. Say goodbye to your memories.'
'HARRY!' Ron yelled.

'NO!'
'Isn't Ron's wand broken?' Bella asked.

'Obliviate!'
Lockhart was sent flying backwards, bumping harshly into the lower ceiling of the cave.

'Yes!'

It started rumbling, rocks falling down.

'NO!'

Ron fell back with Lockhart, getting separated from Alyssa and Harry.
They ran and dived, Harry covering Alyssa's body with his to protect her, as Ron was forced to back up.

'Aw that was sweet of Harry!'
'Saved my skin. Get it? Because, snake skin!' Alyssa snickered.
'Yeah...Sweetie, that's not funny.' Marlene patted Alyssa on the back as she frowned at the insult.

He coughed from the dust and dirt flying through the air, looking at the pile of rocks nervously and fearfully.
'HARRY! LYSS!'

The two of them got up and ran to the rock wall.

Everyone breathed sighs of relief at seeing that the two of them were alright.

'Harry, Alyssa?'
'Ron! Are you okay?'
'I'm fine.'
'Hey, I think over lost my wand.' Alyssa exclaimed in panic.
'Wait, I think I see it. Yep, got it Lyss.' Ron yelled back.
'Great, now I'm wandless.' She sighed.

'That's really not good.' Pandora frowned.

Lockhart sat up groaning.
'Hello. Who are you?'
'Um...Ron Weasley.'
'Really? And uh...who, who am I?'
'Lockhart's memory charm backfired! He hasn't got a clue who he is!'