Season 2 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Willow: Oh my gosh!

Gus: Luz!

Luz: Guys!

She exclaimed as the three of them got into a group hug with Venom coming out.

Willow: Venom, you're okay!

Venom: Of course I'm okay! It'll take a lot more than a little fire to kill me!

The symbiote says before she and Luz noticed that Gus was taller now.

Luz: Woah, Gus. Did we miss a birthday or something?

Gus: Witch puberty.

He says in a deeper, more mature voice.

Luz: I can't thank you guys enough for getting the crowd on me and Eda's side at the conformatorium.

Gus: It's cool. I just hope it helps Eda learn my name. She keeps calling me Goops.

Student: Hey Goops.

Gus: It's already spreading.

Venom: There, there.

The symbiote says, gently patting Gus's back with a black tendril.

Amity: Hey, Luz.

Luz: Amity!

Amity: In celebration of your return, I have brought you a homemade fairy pie.

Luz: Oh, wow! That sounds so . . .

He paused upon seeing some fairy arms and legs sticking out of the pie along with muffled screams.

Luz: . . . Good.

She says, trying to hide her disgust and horror.

Venom: 'Take it! I'm hungry!'

The symbiote says in the teen's mind.

Amity: The ingredients are very fresh.

Luz: Thank you.

She says, taking the pie into her hands, albeit reluctantly.

Luz: You know, after everything that's happened, I'm just happy to return to some sense of normalcy.

She says before the school speakers go off.

Principal Bump: You can't just barge in here!

Woman: Yes we can! We are the Parent Creature Association. Luz Noceda, Willow Park and Augustus Porter, report to Principal Bump's office now! And you too, Amity.

Amity: Mom?!

She says in surprise before the five of them made their way to the principal's office where Bump and Amity's parents were waiting.

Odalia: The abomination situation. The infiltration of Hexside. The rampage of Grom. These are but a few of the incidents that have endangered Hexside's students. Including our daughter. So, the PCA has decided . . .

She waits for her husband, but he was distracted by observing Bump's moving hat only to clear her throat to get his attention.

Alador: Oh, right. Um . . . these three are bad influences and must be executed.

She said, earning gasps from everyone aside from Venom.

Venom: Oh! You wanna go, bro?!

The symbiote says before Alador clears his throat.

Alador: I mean, expelled.

Luz: What?

She said as Willow and Gus gasped.