I went to the middle of the ground and saw my coach training some boys there. I waved at him and he immediately ran towards me. He was my favorite coach during my college days.

" Hello, Mr. Adams. Long time no see, man ". He nudged me and gave me an warm hug. I returned the hug and smiled at him.

" Hello, Mr. Marlow. Work kept me busy ".

" Oh, the country knows about your busy schedule. But what makes you to come here ?". He came straight to the point and I like this kind of people.

" Oh yeah. I'm here to meet Mr. Damian knight. The captain of State University ". I sternly information him.

" He is here, Mr. Adams. You can wait in the waiting room inside and I'll ask Mr. Knight to meet you ". He replied and I nodded my head.

I was waiting in the mentioned room inside the training hall and one guy walked inside in his blue Jersey. Probably Mr. Knight.

" Hello, Mr. Adams. Glad to meet you. I've heard a lot about you and your the inspiration for many of team boys ". Damian forwarded his hand and greeted me with full of surprise.

" Good to hear that, Mr. Knight ". I didn't shake my hand with him and he lowered his hand embarrassingly.

" May I know the reason for your arrival Mr. Adams ?". He questioned me with confused face.

" Oh about that, I'm here to talk about Miss. Jenifer and her friend Miss. Nicole. Heard that you like disturbing them very often ?". I raised my eyebrows and my tone changed into an rough one.

" That's my personal issue Mr. Adams. You can't question me about it. And why do you care about them?. They are just poor dogs ". He gritted his teeth and threw his words at me.

" Mind you words you little spoiled brat. It can't be your personal issue when it involves Jenifer. She is my issue to take care of. She's like my family now. And she's not an poor dog because you have no idea who her brother is !". I yelled at him angrily.

He blinked for a moment and took two steps away from me. " You have no idea what that bitch did to me. She broke my arms and made me look like an fool in front my friends on my birthday. I will never let her and that Stacy live peacefully ".

" Well, she did that because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants ".Then I took threatening steps towards him and made him to sit on the chair. I took my pistol and placed it in from of him and gave him an smile. " Listen carefully Damian, am warning you. That girl is very important to me. Don't try to pull any stunt to hurt her again. I will not think twice before putting an bullet in between your eyes ".

He gulped his fear and didn't dare to move. I patted his cheek as a warning and placed my pistol on my back.

" Mr. Adams, you might be powerful but my father is an equally powerful senator. So don't mess with me ". He tried to threaten me and I literally laughed my heart out.

Poor guy doesn't know me well.

I adjusted his hair gently and grabbed him by his hair into a fist and he yelled in pain. " You don't get me boy. You father might be an senator, but I can buy hundreds of senators like your damn father. I will decide about who will walk into the parliament. With a snap of my finger, I can bring you and your father down my feet. Now stay away from the girls or else I'll bury you 20feet deep inside this same ground ". I pushed him off to the ground and walked back to my car.

Jenifer Andez's POV :

Last night was nothing but an nightmare. What would have happened if that stranger didn't appear to help me all of a sudden. I might have been dead by now. He was definitely an god's gift last night.