"I'm all about new beginnings, Miss Rouge."

A monkey Badnik, called Coconuts, walks past his boss.

"Your investors' meeting is ready, sir," he tells the mammoth.

"Excellent!" Wilson Fisk's fursona says and begins to walk away. "You must excuse me. If you need anything, call upon Scratch!"

Rouge waves the mammoth goodbye as she takes a sip of the martini she stole from her partner. Mogul makes his way to the backrooms where the Destructix with Bean the Duck and Bark the Polar Bear sit, waiting for him.

"Good morning, gentlemen," he greets them with a smile. "Shall we get down to business?"

Meanwhile...

In New Mobotropolis, Y/n is seen walking around the park with a bag and a grabbing stick. He picks up a piece of trash on the ground and places it in the trash bag. He groans as he walks forward as he picks and throws away trash strewn about.

"I hate this," he tells himself with slumped shoulders.

"Oh, ch-cheer up, mon amie!" a familiar French voice calls out from behind, revealing its owner to be Antoine. "This will be g-good for you. Some community service h-has done no harm."

Y/n sighs and turns to Antoine with a smile.

"I'd love to have your optimism, Antoine," Y/n tells his friend. "Just with things being how they are... I wish I'd just gotten banished or something. Wouldn't have to deal with everything."

"Chin up!" Antoine tells his human friend. "We are helping our c--community. Even big h-heroes need to humble themselves and think small."

Y/n looks at Antoine and his big smile. He was always a nervous and timid fellow, but his morals and determination to do what's right has never faltered. He was admirable for that.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right," Y/n says. "Things have just gotten... difficult, y'know? I'm trying my best."

"And th-that is all you can do, amie," Antoine says and picks up another piece of trash. "Even someone as f-frightened as I can still do something h-h-heroic."

"I see your point, Antoine," Y/n said and picked up some more trash. "Let's--"

Y/n stops when he sees a Mobian struggling with some groceries. The human drops his bag and stick, and jogs over to the Mobian.

"Hey!" he calls to the cat. "Do you need any--?"

"N-n-no! I'm fine! All good!" The cat said nervously as she walked around Y/n. "Thank you, though!"

"Um... right," Y/n says. "Okay..."

Y/n watches the cat walk away before be turns when he hears a small boy's voice.

"Mommy!" he cries out. "My balloon!"

Y/n looks up to see a red balloon floating away. He jumps up and grabs it by its string, pulling it down with him and to the ground.

"Here, I got it for ya, kid," Y/n says and walks up to him. "Here you go."

The child smiles as he reaches for his balloon, only for his mother to pull him away and she walks away.

"Come on, Jerry," she says with a glare aimed at Y/n. "Let's go."

"B-b-but my balloon!" the child cries. "Mister Y/n was gonna give it back!"

"I'll get you another one."

Y/n watches as the mother and son walk off and he sighs. Then he looks up at the balloon and decides to at least keep it for now, and he turns around and walks back to his cleaning supplies as he ties the balloon string around his wrist.