- Mistake -

Princess Leila was just wandering the woods, looking for flowers to make her maid a fresh flower bouquet for her birthday. She loved the staff and although they were beneath her she treated them like family. She wandered the woods looking for lavender, humming a little tune in her head, suddenly she was held down to the ground with a burlap sack over her head. She was forced to walk many miles in silence, before they reached their assumed destination. Leila just waited, walking when she was told and standing when she was told not phased by the situation she was in. 

'My King we found this girl walking Azgeda territory' she heard her captor telling someone in the distance, she was puched forcefully on her knees and the bag was pulled off her head. Her eyes adjusted to the light before lookng at the man before her, she watched as his face morphed from surprised to furious. 'You have captured the fucking Princess of Trikru you fuking idiot, you may have just declared a war'. The guard stood shocked, before frantically apologising, King Roan waved him away and stepped forward to help the girl off her knees. 'I am very sorry, what can i do to repay my guards stupidity' he asked, watching her bend down and brush off her knees 'Oh dont worry about it, i know it was a true misake' she dismissed, he tried again 'Please i must be able to do something, your mother will not be happy to hear about this i must be able to do something'. 

'Return me home safely and with a freshly picked bouquet of flowers and nothing will have ever happened' she answered, trying not to make a big fuss. Roan nodded before stepping forward, 'Is there anything else or did you want to leave now or tommorow' he asked 'Now if thats okay' she looked up, realising how much he towered over her 'Now is perfect i will escort you personally' he said before telling the guards to prepare two horses. 'Why a bouquet of flowers' Roan question, showing the girl to the stables. 

She looked back at him before replying 'Its my maids birthday today, i get her a bouquet of flowers to say thank you', he just nodded at the girls strange behavior. She walked up to one of the horses, running her fingers gently down its neck then stepping into the saddle, looking down at Roan who looked oddly impressed. 'Where am i takng you then' he asked as she set off, 'Back to my bunch of flowers i was collecting, after a few minutes of silence Leila jumped off her horse and kneeled down, picking up the bunch of flowers she had left earlier, pulling the purple ribbon out of her hair, setting it free to cascade down her back and using it to tie the flowers together neatly. Leila smiled and jumped back on the horse, 'Now you can take me home' she said looking back to Roan, who took the lead. 'You arent like the rest of Trikru, why' Roan asked, 'My mother was always away fighting battles and ruling trikru, i was sheltered from all the violence so i dont feel the need to act hostile around everyone, its a waste of energy' she explained.

After half an hour of peaceful conversations they arrived back at Trikru, 'Thank you for escoring me home' she said jumping off the horse and stroking its neck lovingly, 'It was my fault' he answered, she went to hand him her horses reigns, 'Keep it, as an apology' he smiled not giving her time to anwer before galloping off.