- The Maid - 2

She took a step back and watched as the King walked over to the wardrobe leaving a trail of water before picking up an outfit and going behind the old accordian divider and getting dressed. She realised she was just standing there and should make herself usefull, so she pulled a clean rag from her pocket and got on her knees to clean the floor. She didnt realise the King was finished as she was oddly in the zone, she reached the droplets near the divider cleaned them then stood up, brushing a layer of dust of her knees. She jumped when she looked over to the bed and saw King Roan perched on the end watching her with a grin. 

'Do you have any things you need me to do, or should I fetch your dinner' she squeaked. he thought for a moment before replying 'You can fetch my dinner, then clean my room if you can'. 'Umm, i normally clean whilst the room is empty, so i dont disturb anyone sir' she whispered, afraid what he would do about her answering back. 'I know i just want to know how thorough you are, then i will leave you alone tommorow when you clean' he stated in response.  

She bowed her head and walked over to the far cupboard and picked up her cleaning supplies, she would do what she normally did just more throuroughly to make sure it satisfied the King.  She proceeded to go around the room and pick up any stray objects on the floor, moving his shoes next to the cupboard and putting dirty clothes in the basket she would take later to be washed. Next she picked up the mop and bucket 'Excuse me sir, please can i use the bath water, it makes the room smell nice with all the herbs and flowers and will dry faster as it is hot'. he just nodded in response before she dipped the bucket in the water and pulled it back out again. She placed the bucket in the far left corner and soaked the mop and squeezed it out before slowly but thouroughly cleaning the floor, next she grabbed a pile of fresh linens and walked over to the bed, the King moved and sat over on the seat watching her movements, she piled the furs up, changed the linens, put tye dirty linens in the laundry basket, put the furs back, smoothed them out and rearranged the pillows, before turning around and saying done to the King of Azgeda. 

'Well done, my chambers are clean and smell surprisinly nice, you can stay as my maid. Do you have a room in the castle, i need you availabke at all times throughout the day'. he questioned 'Yes' she answered her vice just above a whisper. 'Please sit down' he gestured to the bed where she hesitantly obeyed, 'You are aware what a personal maid entails right' she shook her head, 'You do all things i need doing in my chmnbers, including satisfying my needs' he looked over to see the girls face blushing a deep crimson colour, clearly embarrased.