Katsu kisses my forehead gently. "It's almost done." Katsu says to me softly.

I nod and I just cling to my boyfriend. We eventually sit in the dining room and eat.

"So, did you catch the crime unit?" Katsu asks me as he rubs the back of my hand gently while we eat.

"Yeah, it was fun. I was harassing Combustion the whole time while Burnin watched." I say to Katsu amused.

"Speaking of, what work study are you going to Bakugou?" Izu asks as him and Shoto join us.

Katsu gets quiet, so I just hold his hand tighter.

"You guys could probably join me at the Endeavor Agency." I say to the trio.

"Really?" Izu asks surprised.

"I was gonna continue my work study with Father anyways." Shoto reminds me.

Katsu smirks at that.

The next day

"Cascade, why?" Combustion asks as he watches Izu, Katsu and Shoto stand behind me, nervous.

"Finally!" Inferno whines as she hugs me. "I thought I was gonna get paired with Combustion alone." She cries.

"HEY!" Combustion yells at her and she grins at that.

"Ray!" Hawks cheers as he flies in.

"Hi Hawks." I say with a small wave.

Hawks fist bumps me and goes to bug Endeavor.

I put on my mask as Inferno and Combustion argue on either side of me.

"Are you ok, Ray?" Izu asks nervous.

"This is normal." I say to Izu who nods nervously.

"RAY!" Endeavor yells and I hear the news.

"He already found you out?" Izu asks shocked.

"I'm just surprised it wasn't sooner." I say as I scratch my cheek and Combustion gets confused.

Combustion looks up the news and he watches it for a moment. "Cascade, why do you always cause trouble?" Combustion asks me annoyed.

I shrug. "It's fun." I say and Combustion sighs. "Besides, I like to spice things up, doing the same old thing with the same old shtick, it gets boring, a little spice every now and then, it's nice." I say to Combustion.

"Every day, is a little too much." Combustion says to me.

"Eh." I shrug. "It just makes people like me more." I say and Inferno nods.

"Should have seen her ratings when they found out she was a good person just doing a little mischief for fun that wasn't harmful." Inferno says with a nod.

Combustion groans annoyed.

"Cascade, you Combustion and Inferno are going to block C." Endeavor says to us.

I get tossed a buzzer and I pout slightly. "Today was training." I say to Endeavor.

"There was a change of plans, I'm taking these three out to show them around." Endeavor says to me.

"You owe me then." I say to Endeavor who nods.

"Tomorrow." Endeavor says to me and I nod, satisfied.

"I'll be by early then." I say and Endeavor nods.

"Are you ever getting your uniform back?" Combustion asks me.

"I got it back today. I just thought today was training." I say with a shrug as we walk.