After about 5, I head to the police station and Gran Torino shows me down.

"Are you ready to use your quirk?" Gran Torino asks me.

I stand at the window as I watch Kurogi for a moment. "Yeah." I say as I activate my quirk and I keep water touching this guy.

Gran Torino wakes up Kurogi as I watch intently.

Kurogi scans me as I watch him. "Hello Kurogi." I start.

"Your Cascade, the young Student Hero." He says to me.

I nod. I start questioning Kurogi, or, Kurogi s host.

I watch as the quirk fades for a moment.

"Shota?"

"I'm his daughter, my name is Ray." I say to him.

"Daugh-ter?" He strains.

I nod as I get through to him, and then Kurogi shuts him out again.

"You made a farther break through than Aizawa." Gran Torino manages.

I watch Kurogi as they sedate him again. "For being a dead guy, he still is conscious." I say to Gran Torino who nods.

I get dismissed and I head back to U.A.

Katsu greets me and he smirks triumphantly. "I passed." Katsu says to me.

I grunt softly and I hug him around his neck tightly. "That's amazing." I say and I hold his face with a smile. "I'm proud of you." I say softly and Katsu grins bright and he kisses me as he holds me in place.

I smile as I hug my boyfriend tightly and he hugs me just as tight.

"Celebrating accomplishments."

"It is was couples should do though."

"Very true."

"Damn it, why can't I have a girlfriend!"

Katsu takes me inside and he makes me dinner as I watch him with a smile.

"Go shower Baby." Katsu encourages me softly as he stands in front of me, his forehead on mine and he's holding my hands gently.

"Ok." I say softly and I go get clothes to change into along with my shower bag.

I go and take a hot shower as the girls bathe.

"Why don't you join us?" Mina whines.

"Not today." I say as I condition my hair.

When I'm done in the shower, I dry off and I put on Katsu's skull t-shirt and I put on a pair of underwear.

I sit in the sink as I brush my hair and I braid it back as the girls talk.

"How are we gonna manage to get boyfriends?" Mina whines.

"Ray?" Momo asks me.

"I suggest not asking me. I'm not the person to ask." I say as I tie my hair.

"But you have a boyfriend." Tara reminds me.

"Yeah? And? You think I had the courage to ask him out? He's hot." I say as I get out of the sink. "And I had a panic attack when Peter even suggested I had a crush on Katsu." I say to Tara. "Do not ask me. Ask Mic, he knows what he's doing." I say to them.

"Got it." Ocha says with a grin.

I take my stuff up to my room and I head to the kitchen again.

Katsu is almost done, so I hug him around his waist as I rest my chin on his shoulder.